Requests Kara Corvus

Kara Christmas Set 2022.

4 Comments
CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Let me know if you want her other sets as well. I have all her OF sets from the past year or so, but nothing from her early cosplay. :geek:

Outis773
Outis773 commented
CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
JPG Church is being slow. I'll post them when I can.

D
Dungeonmike01 commented
My personal Favorite set she's done, her Light Gold Lingerie Set.

4 Comments
Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
I love how shes gotten more explicit with these more recent sets 😍 you can Basically see it all 🥰🤤

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Wait till you see her birthday set. I’ll post it later tonight or tomorrow.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Also fyi, I won’t be posting any new sets right away. I want her to get her moneys due.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
usually a 40 bomb for each. More if it’s more revealing.

Also goes really without saying but there’s some peeps that need reminding….please don’t repost on common sites…especially Reddit. That’s how we get taken down…😭😔😵

1 Comment
C
Chuckdacuck commented
And if you're going to repost (which unfortunately will happen) at least have the decency to reupload the sets and not use the links from this thread

Deleting all my old stuff so heres everything I've got (mostly older sets and some clips from Twitch) Apologies for any reposts

3 Comments
C
Chuckdacuck commented
Hoping someone will upload this elsewhere lol

T
TheCursedOne commented
Is there a video with her wardrobe malfunction?

O
othername55 commented
did anyone else manage to save these?

Kara Snake Swimsuit

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
You could tell she was new to it. I did “Brutal Honesty”. She told me her immediate thoughts on it. What she liked about it. What she thought about the curve or lack there of. Girth to length ratio. Then a final thoughts and final score. Nothing spectacular but not bad either. Maybe her “Humiliation” or “Flattering” might be more fun.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Let me know if someone else does another rating theme, “humiliation, flattery, etc”.

P
Partylover1919 commented
Is she doing them from her OF account?

T
Torch94 commented

UnknownUser345 hey is the file already deleted. if not could you repost? and if you can FOR ANYONE who managed to salvage it, can yall repost it?​

2 Comments
U
UnknownUser345 commented
Should be fixed now! I'll probably keep this up for like a week. So get downloading!! otherwise it'll probably get taken down and the files will be deleted/lost forever

H
Hunterguy420 commented
Anyone still have this file?

Finally got around to making all my Kara files in one spot. Enjoy!

Just an fyi, I will NOT be posting immediately after she posts a new set. I want her to get her dues before hand. I will probably wait at least a week.
Please DO NOT repost on common sites like Reddit. That's just stupid. Other sites like this is fine, just give me credit please.
Anyways enjoys my fellows pervs!

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Apologies all...should be fixed now.

H
hockeyboywild commented
has anyone been able to get custom content from her? I had talked about it with her a while ago and she was interested... then just stopped responding. Also, shes doing cock ratings now if thats your thing

J
Jotrav123 commented
lol i think she disappears from time to time on her OF. Might just need to message her again but ive never got any custom stuff from her

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Updated for her Yor set preview on her OF wall.

Last edited: