Requests Kara Corvus

Kara Red Thong

jS5uHV1H5qmH4FXFNUbBZA

S
Steve2121 commented
There was some bluring going on in some pics if you zoom in on the pussy

S
SystemGamer commented
You don't even need to zoom in, it's blatant. She's smudged out imperfections before and that's okay, but not this bad.

She's been knocking it out the park recently, I'm not gonna complain too much about one bad set. Top of my wish list for 2024 is a set that shows her skin color properly.

B
BeastX69 commented
What the key

teaser from x

H
Hunterguy420 commented
oh OK. That thread has the same message for me when I click that link lol

S
Secretfun4you commented
Probably a private thread. I can't access it

B
Benngrim commented
Yeah I was able to see the thread when they mentioned the topless set but I can't anymore. Either the owner keeps turning private on and off or Tays quick on the draw and has them removed really fast

S
Srinlok09 commented
I can't see the Tay thread :/

Kara Christmas Set '23
TKtPQA2PEpzLRZAsdlnARA

You must be registered for see medias

1 Comment
Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
Pretty good set 😍 thank you as always Candy!

Kara OF New Years '24
She seems to be censoring more and more...she's regressing again imo...Set would have been absolute fire with no censoring.

bvmfMXcR2Gs9ObQ418srkQ

N
notarealusername commented
which set was that? would love to see it

T
Torch94 commented
Her Jackal set from early-ish in 2023 if I remember correctly.

S
SystemGamer commented
the blur isn't as bad as the red set but show that butthole already.

Twitch is fucked. The covid peak is over and people can't watch mid day streams anymore. there are too many streamers so the audience is split up. all the mid-level streamers are watching the numbers drop

The layoffs are really bad for Kara. Cloudfuel and other Rivals staffers so the Rivals bank dried up. Casting in Vegas was allegedly a 3K paycheck. Playing in Rivals was always free money, but with one or two casting gigs she earned more than in all the years of playing. The way Rivals is going she's not gonna get any more invites, they're focusing on the big fish.

Her edited content isn't doing well because it's bad. harsh but not sorry. it's infrequent and doesn't focus on gameplay. just circling others (alive or dead) who are doing the jokes and bits. she could experiment with the Ze/Chilled/Platy style of just cutting together 2-3 games. she could even edit that herself.

Does anyone know how her OF is doing? it's $40 per set, I know we're all leeches but surely more than 10 people actually pay for that? Fuck it, I'm gonna be a simp and buy some of her sets this year. If we show her this is the content we want she'll give us more, right?

slifgian
slifgian commented
I haven't bought a set in months but it seemed like she averaged $1500-2500 each set when I checked her page. And that was always within the first day, I never really bothered to check the tips after a few days.

Kara Rose Bath

QxTq85wok0QoeviySyrqUw

2 Comments
O
Orala1234 commented
Jesus Christ

Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
Probably my second favourite shot of her ass right after her sitting on the glass, hope she does that type again someday 😍🤤

Kara Shiny Set:
Imo, another set that had so much potential but for whatever reason she "cropped" the good views and didn't post or didn't take some great "legs spread" shots that were there. I hate that she's regressing post-Jackal set.
Anyways, decent set if she hadn't raised the bar last year. Great for Under-Boob lovers.

YoqdSkLrl6NwKmp7dFaSqg

Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
link? Also i think she mightve just read her own Bio and thought she was even pushing it 😂😭

Davebrown
Davebrown commented
not much of a surprise really people seem to be incapable of basic manners and respect. As soon as we got full top less from Tay they ruined it by being the incels they are.

S
SystemGamer commented
the jackal set had good make-up and a nice costume. but all the talk was about whether a line you could only see when zooming in was a snatch or a thread.

at least the tips rolled in. that set and the sets with hints of bush do way better than the others.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Kara OF V-Day 24 Set.
Probably her best set in awhile...and not just because of her first potential "Nip Slip" possibly? It's Subtle but there.
See File 28.

lRzVkWtO8zFx5F4QPPpHHQ

U
URBfan commented

Oh fuck. I'm definitely the fool here. I must apologize. Please disregard my previous comments .. Oh boy .. Yeah, I deserve everything i'm gonna get now from you guys. I was looking at the wrong picture. Thats definitely a nip. Sorry man ! Omg. Im a dick. I've embarrassed myself. I have no other excuse than i didn't read very wel. lI'll see myself out.🙈

T
Torch94 commented
About getting those eyes checked then....

U
URBfan commented
T
Torch94 commented