Requests Kara Corvus

Kara Easter 24
It's like she's half blurring, half not. Doesn't seem like she's willing to fully commit yet to showing off. :peeposhrug:
Hot set still.
File 5, vid clip is :BOOBA:

kPonylfPJMbL9z7A98qliQ

4 Comments
O
othername55 commented
she definitely wants to show more but something or someone is holding her back, at this point all we can hope for is a slip up in one of the vids. going topless just isnt exciting these days but it does seem like shes gonna skip that altogether and go straight to showing her pussy lol.

S
SystemGamer commented
Half of the ass strap holding on for dear life.

Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
maybe she feels of she goes nsfw Jardon will get weird comments about it and hes a family friendly channel

S
SystemGamer commented
On most of her appearances on his main channel, there will be one or two dudes not liking her because of her OF.

Kara Christmas Set 2022.

4 Comments
CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Let me know if you want her other sets as well. I have all her OF sets from the past year or so, but nothing from her early cosplay. :geek:

Outis773
Outis773 commented
CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
JPG Church is being slow. I'll post them when I can.

D
Dungeonmike01 commented

Kara OF Shibari Set (Part 1):
3vi1bP2kew3vWccSuAen2w

Kara OF Shibari Set (Part 2):
pqWoK84W3mXdKiTeXSFY2Q

T
Torch94 commented
Bruh. Click the spoiler thing below the sets

S
SystemGamer commented
Christmas come early with these last two sets. tongue action, sex poses, boob play and a pasty slip, we're getting spoiled

L
leah.miller35 commented
which pic had the slip?

S
Secretfun4you commented
That tongue! 😍

Kara Christmas Set '23
TKtPQA2PEpzLRZAsdlnARA

You must be registered for see medias

1 Comment
Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
Pretty good set 😍 thank you as always Candy!

My personal Favorite set she's done, her Light Gold Lingerie Set.

4 Comments
Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
I love how shes gotten more explicit with these more recent sets 😍 you can Basically see it all 🥰🤤

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Wait till you see her birthday set. I’ll post it later tonight or tomorrow.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Also fyi, I won’t be posting any new sets right away. I want her to get her moneys due.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
usually a 40 bomb for each. More if it’s more revealing.

Finally got around to making all my Kara files in one spot. Enjoy!

Just an fyi, I will NOT be posting immediately after she posts a new set. I want her to get her dues before hand. I will probably wait at least a week.
Please DO NOT repost on common sites like Reddit. That's just stupid. Other sites like this is fine, just give me credit please.
Anyways enjoys my fellows pervs!

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Apologies all...should be fixed now.

H
hockeyboywild commented
has anyone been able to get custom content from her? I had talked about it with her a while ago and she was interested... then just stopped responding. Also, shes doing cock ratings now if thats your thing

J
Jotrav123 commented
lol i think she disappears from time to time on her OF. Might just need to message her again but ive never got any custom stuff from her

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Updated for her Yor set preview on her OF wall.

Last edited:
Tiny Hoodie Set:
Multiple Areola "Slips", Bush teasing, Hard Nips, Touching herself (Vid Clip).
Best set yet.
We're getting there my fellow peeps.

gMIURj207-Df7FR8P2rNgA

Last edited:
3 Comments
S
SystemGamer commented
best set ever. this is so tiny it's practically bare tits. I knew with the preview this was an insta-buy. I have no problem throwing more money at her for this kinda set.

B
BDRH commented
I think this is the most Risqué set she has done! More time and she’ll show it all! Already got some great ones! With a video and a couple slips in the pictures!

Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
Hopefully a sign of good things to come if shes finally letting areola slip like this 😍😍

Kara Red Thong

jS5uHV1H5qmH4FXFNUbBZA

S
Steve2121 commented
There was some bluring going on in some pics if you zoom in on the pussy

S
SystemGamer commented
You don't even need to zoom in, it's blatant. She's smudged out imperfections before and that's okay, but not this bad.

She's been knocking it out the park recently, I'm not gonna complain too much about one bad set. Top of my wish list for 2024 is a set that shows her skin color properly.

B
BeastX69 commented
What the key