Requests Kara Corvus

Kara Black Mini Skirt Set + Feet Pic Set. I didn't separate the two sets so "sorry" if that hurts anyone's feelings. :FeelsTrumpMan::
Great set but she still has pasties and blurring on the "money shots" unfortunately.
Still can see pubic stubble in the clips. Some near ass hole shots too in photos and clips.

AbR6JsN-a1RTPOwT5WnEBg

2 Comments
S
SystemGamer commented
I like she at least cleaned her feet this time. The foot set also has some nice crotch shots

K
kepler90 commented
I love her feet, thank you!!!

Kara March 2024 Set
Hot set. Minimal Blurring. Slight Areola Slip in File 35 (First Clip), and Pussy Lip Slip(?) in File 38 (Fourth Clip).
Enjoy!
w2ePMpRgYB_dN2FITLO4Fg

O
othername55 commented
Glad she ditched the pasties for this one, plus we got more tongue so I'm happy 😅

S
SystemGamer commented
Probably the best phone set she made.

H
Holyman1270 commented
In the 2nd clip it looks like a string hanging. If she is in her period and let that one by I see good things to come she’s revealing
more and more

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented

Ah good catch. Didn’t see it the first time.

Her Post: “I probably won't release this set fully, but might be fun to imagine. ;)

Please pray to whatever god you pray too that she decides to make this a set:
Also look closely at the bottoms :geek:

Last edited:
CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Anyone else get the $5 message with the mini set? I usually don't post until she post something on her wall about the set but she hasn't yet.

S
SystemGamer commented
Yeah, it's a small set of the green bikini. Which I just mentioned she hadn't released yet.

P
phonelost80 commented
I got the message too. I'm not really sure why she wouldn't do a wall post but it's been long enough for her to have noticed I think.

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented

Yea I just want to make sure it wasn’t a “trap” message per se. She’s well aware of peeps posting her paid content. I’ll post later tonight probably. One of her selfies probably my new favorite pic of her.

Kara Mini March Set (Green Bikini):
First photo is probably my new favorite selfie of her (File 1).

T3KX41lmWUUVI17PG0Fcag

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
I think the type of sheer fabric and angle is playing with the lighting. She's been using the same pasties for years and I've never known them to be see through. Imo, no slip here.

1080x1920_39e2443dff10a736bcf69660cbad8ce86a0a8da9db0ff9000.md.jpg

O
othername55 commented
Hot vids nonetheless, really wish the girls had taken more group pics during that trip. That group ass shot was legendary

O
oranges11 commented
"Goddess Kara"
Third set in March?!?!?..if you include the mini. (Probably one of her Best).

Tylrk5vubZkspLDID9ALfw

S
Srinlok09 commented
It's weird because in one of the photos looks like she's wearing something below the dress (Number 18 picture), but doesnt seem like she is from the side pictures

B
Bobert2019 commented
she’s wearing a strapless thong basically, it’s what they use for “nude” scenes in movies without actually being nude

S
Srinlok09 commented
huh...Never heard that was a thing lmao

S
SystemGamer commented
that's a whole new meaning to the word "see through".

Wall Post...Lucky Fucking Gardener

alluhave113
alluhave113 commented
so its her fault jordan streams less

CLC16
CLC16 commented
Ah I shouldn't have worded that as a question, I followed said roommate and have seen that furniture in her recent pics is a vast majority items from his previous home.

Gossip can be fun occasionally. I for one believe they share more than just the front door keys. But, forum rule #4 exists and a personal life doesn't affect us watchers in the long run. Stay horny pals

T
Torch94 commented
Ahh fair enough, never really followed said roommate. Cheers, have a good one

CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Here's the post. Saw the confusion lol:

Screenshot-2024-03-22-215901c1c4dc18506df420.md.png

Kara Ankha Set.
4th set in March.
Thin Material-Hard Nips-Slight Areola Slip(s)-Pubic Stubble-Lip Slip?(File 23)-Touching herself(File 21)-Camel Toe

5hETpzzJaWCEXL4EEIviCQ

CLC16
CLC16 commented
Shame it's not a butt plug tail. One can dream...

P
peepe000 commented
tried it, didn’t work. did “Furries…”, “Spoiler: Furries…” and “furries…”

B
Bobert2019 commented
Furries isnt the password genius. literally all you have to do is tap the highlighted blue box that says “Spoiler: Furries…” and the 22 digit code uncovers below it to copy, not hard at all

P
peepe000 commented
Kara Easter 24
It's like she's half blurring, half not. Doesn't seem like she's willing to fully commit yet to showing off. :peeposhrug:
Hot set still.
File 5, vid clip is :BOOBA:

kPonylfPJMbL9z7A98qliQ

4 Comments
O
othername55 commented
she definitely wants to show more but something or someone is holding her back, at this point all we can hope for is a slip up in one of the vids. going topless just isnt exciting these days but it does seem like shes gonna skip that altogether and go straight to showing her pussy lol.

S
SystemGamer commented
Half of the ass strap holding on for dear life.

Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
maybe she feels of she goes nsfw Jardon will get weird comments about it and hes a family friendly channel

S
SystemGamer commented
On most of her appearances on his main channel, there will be one or two dudes not liking her because of her OF.

Remember when she was literally right there…
Damn…

O
othername55 commented
tay also seems to be pretty uncomfortable with her body atm, so idk if it would happen any time soon.

D
Dogedogeman2 commented
Tay posts Topless photos now and seems to be going towards full nude. Idk how recent her being uncomfortable is.

O
othername55 commented
shes talked about it on stream, its not so much about her tits but everything below lol. i personally love the way she looks and im sure many many others do too.

D
Dogedogeman2 commented
Tiny Hoodie Set:
Multiple Areola "Slips", Bush teasing, Hard Nips, Touching herself (Vid Clip).
Best set yet.
We're getting there my fellow peeps.

gMIURj207-Df7FR8P2rNgA

Last edited:
3 Comments
S
SystemGamer commented
best set ever. this is so tiny it's practically bare tits. I knew with the preview this was an insta-buy. I have no problem throwing more money at her for this kinda set.

B
BDRH commented
I think this is the most Risqué set she has done! More time and she’ll show it all! Already got some great ones! With a video and a couple slips in the pictures!

Bigjimtim
Bigjimtim commented
Hopefully a sign of good things to come if shes finally letting areola slip like this 😍😍

FYI:

1 Comment
CandyGainsx29
CandyGainsx29 commented
Not expecting too much since it's her first live and she hasn't done anything too sexual yet. I also agree with Cilerad. She tends to get freaked out or weirded out very easily so please don't be "that guy"...and ruin it for the rest of us.
We don't want this to be her one and only live.