Off Topic Tools for downloading/archiving/sharing

Dec 29, 2019
Do any of you guys know how to record onlyfans livestream. Ever since they disabled the choice of hls or webrtc streams its been a pain in the ass to capture streams.

4 Comments
B
blurrz commented
OBS doesn't work?

R
rmphotostudio commented
OBS is more like a screen recorder is it not? Youll have to keep your screen on the stream constantly or everytime manually set up the specific window you want to record and filter out other audio sources.
Im looking for something more fire and forget that captures the actual media. I used to use Video Downloadhelper but onlyfans stopped using hls streams for their livestream broadcasts i think because i can only get webrtc so VDH doesnt pick the streams up anymore. So far ive found only Live Recorder to actually capture the webrtc livestreams but its without audio which isnt ideal.

So i either need to find out if theres a way to switch OF lifestreams to hls like you could a few years ago, or i have to find an app/script/extension that fully captures webrtc media which according to a lot of people is a pain to do

B
blurrz commented
you could get a second computer and only use OBS on it, that way you wouldn't have to worry about interruptions/other sources

R
rmphotostudio commented
Getting a whole seperate system for the soul purpose of recording the odd OF stream now nd then is beyond crazy lol

urgent !

UltimaScraper-8.0.0 -- of scraper --

why the hell does this tool not scrape those short stories people post on their front page -usualy they are located under their username and SUBSCRIPTION button.
?? would anyone help and recomend how to do it ! thanks mates

Last edited:
Comment
(Making new post so the info remains for posterity):

byeah For data recovery, it depends on how deep you have to go and what all you're trying to recover.

There's a few well known brands like EaseUS, Stellar, Recuva (from Piriform), and Wondershare, and others. I always have a bias toward FOSS, but sometimes it's easier with proprietary.

Ultimately this is the kind of thing that is best covered with a YouTube search for reviews.

This is also decent:

Comment
Mar 28, 2021
Anyone got a surefire way to make disposable instagram accounts? Every time I try I get requested to show all the proofs and stuff, and I've run out of burner phones (besides I don't want to actually upload my face and a number)

1 Comment
R
rmphotostudio commented
If youre using a flagged ip address that might be the cause. When youre making a new account do you use our home ip address, the ip address given to your burnerphone by the data plan provider or do you use a vpn?