Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

I hate to say it, since I was such a big fan of hers, but Erica Ray(Ericaray) is almost at this territory. Relies solely on an engagement team(she used to be very personal), and just floods your DM with bundles without even telling you what is in them. Even a little false advertising too. I asked multiple times to just get a list of what she has to sell, and only got automated responses to sell more bundles. What a waste.

Comment
I would add to this list lolibela on OF or lolibela_mr on IG, she has OF for 25$ and not a single nude on it, charges 200-300$ for a video, ofcourse without her face, so you really have to look for some marks in the video to be sure its her, and you have to wait for 5-6 days till she replies to your dm, because "she's very busy" lol, i've burnt my self once with her, i asked her to make me a striptease and play video, and she send me a screenshoted video of some girl from PH, and she's lying about her age, saying that she's 19, but actualy she's 26, and about boyfriend, she has one, you can see him filming her on almost every video on her tiktok and YouTube, she says it's her girl friends boyfriend lol, but that girl friend is no where to been seen on any of her social pages, and what kind of girl would let her boyfriend to film and drive alone with other girl to places like zoo, woods or similar, to be honest i did like her old twitch streams, when she was goofy and original, but that all changed when she moved to Georgia, so look out for her, she's liar and scammer now

Last edited:
Comment
Sep 21, 2022
Notjust_kneedeep

Her account is nothing but a reddit post dump. Generic pics and tit drops. When you sub she sends a $15 PPV of dildo riding but I don't wanna bother. I don't even remember how I found her in the first place.

GoGo FukMe XXX / gogofukmevip

This is her "premium" page. She has a free one that sends out previews of PPVs and each one includes "get this video forever on my premium page". No, you don't. She still sends same-price PPVs on it and her wall has only a small mattering of full-lengths. Don't bother.

Reactions: TheOneMe
Comment
See, this is why this thread is good, i was thinking to sub to Notjust because i saw her on Reddit, but now i will not, this thread should be advertised more, there are ton of scammer girls and just full on bad profiles on OF

Oh shit sorry i was meant to comment on previous post, my bad

Comment
Carlotta Champagne
  • On OF, she bombs you with a lot of DMs regarding PPVs. The descriptions, however, are completely deceptive. For instance, I once bought 6 videos. What did I get? A single video (not even boobs shown) chopped in 6 parts of approx. 3 seconds each.
  • On Patreon, she had a tier with an "Archive" of all previous material. It was usual to have months in which she did not post the link. And if you call her out, he just deletes your comment.
  • She is still hot, but look for leaked old content. That's FAR better than anything you could get from her now because older sets were not deceptive.

Angie Varona
  • Completely deceptive. She sends a DM advertising a PPV using a censored pic (let us call it X). If you buy that PPV, you'll see that X is not in the set and, instead, you obtain a set that even instagram would consider "safe for children".

Last edited:
Comment
Pettykitty- charges $15 dollars a month to post pics in her bra and panties then proceeds to charge $25 for just one titty picture which I'm sure is covering her nipples with her hands

Comment

Used to do a lot of teasing ASMR. But once she graduated to showing her nips, she started posting basically never, and what she did post went way down in quality (both video quality and content quality), and her price was $27 per month. It recently went down to $25 (lol) but she also deleted about 50 existing videos from her page.

She briefly started a Free PPV OF, where it cost a minimum of $5 to send her a DM, and the first PPV she sent was a 7 second video that may or may not have shown anything, costing $9 iirc. I have gotten entire monthly subs to pages with excellent content for $9. This page apparently failed so hard she deleted it.

Reactions: Rsleaze123
Comment