Requests Mike&Judith LasVegas

happy holidays - hope to see more risqué stuff posted in the new year

3 Comments
C
chrysler300 commented
oh there is... way more wild stuff, on her OF...

devodevo
devodevo commented
any hero's able to post her only fans content

C
chrysler300 commented
she's another creator that hides all the good videos behind a $25-$75 paywall, pay per view vids... so will need someone with deep pockets, cause I haven't seen one leak from her.

Can anyone post her posts? Not her vids but copy and paste her words..So I can decide if I should rejoin or not? Sorry Meant this as a reply..

Reactions: Ramilfarm33
peateargriffin
peateargriffin commented
Judith braless with white loose tank top cleans bath area and then showers...nipples and side boobs

V
virgo.lover1979 commented
sexiest pinay lady

I
Itchigo commented
She's hot as hell buddy .. looking forward to these thread

R
Ramilfarm33 commented
Wow

Overdressed

2 Comments
C
chrysler300 commented
good effort, just wish we could see her NAKED OF content...

devodevo
devodevo commented
love to see more onlyfans / patreon vids. thanks

Two nice see through lingerie vids. Two naked vids. Enjoy boys.
Feel free to mirror. I don't have access to Bunkr or Pixeldrain or I'd do it. Not sure how long they'll last on Gofile.
(The 4th vid was in my files but I'm not sure where I got it so credit to OP if it is copied from prior post.)

Last edited:
S
surewhynot commented
devodevo
devodevo commented
my friend, are you able to post more of her non youtube videos - can't get enough of this sexy filipina

S
surewhynot commented
As a matter of fact, I have two more I think that are even better. Been cleaning storage and trying to find them. They are a couple of months old and I'm not subbed anymore so I can't retrieve through OF. I encourage others to sub and purchase her vids. Newer ones are likely excellent as she was getting bolder and her PPV prices are reasonable. And video descriptions are not BS.

V
virgo.lover1979 commented
wow super amazing lady