Off Topic The Scammer/Poorly Reviewed Database

Kristen Hancher started making some good content, but is big time scamming now. She only re-releases ppvs and puts different captions on them, only way to know it's an old ppv or something you already bought is to know exactly how long the videos are. She's sent out the same 9 minute bj vid at least a dozen times now

Reactions: hoochimama
Comment

Misleading video titles but never shows any nudity. Save your money.

Comment
Oct 14, 2021
2 Comments
N
Nerfherder20 commented
I seconds this, which

X
xenoninja commented
All mikaylah cares about is sub money. Her saying on her insta story that she currently has over 200k subs just proves a point I've always made. She'll have 50 - 70% off sub sales, and then just recycles the same old boring content over and over. It's like she doesn't even have to work for the money now cause once she's collected hundreds of thousands in sub money, she can just basically kick back and do nothing.

Comment
She's basically ghosted the entire month of August despite being active fairly regularly before that, and actually still coming online fairly often (just no posts OR DMs). Now that might explain why she finally ran a discount but there was no indication given she wouldn't be posting (or else I wouldn't have subbed). Also her content is definitely not worth anywhere close to the $15 regular price and looking through her posting history she's actually legitimately "toned down" on what was already pretty basic content to begin with. Just all around a sub-par sub.

Reactions: leon44
Comment
Aug 18, 2022
I recently found out that XKalty wears a breast plate and sells fake topless sets. What a scam.

I supported here at the start of her patreon
She promised some sets I was waiting with impatience, and never send anything but a crapy shot
When I contact here to ask for the set she had promised, she posted eventually than it was for an other month and asked me for more money to send it

Scamming bitch

Comment
Aug 17, 2022
Missnaomii
She's hot as fuck... But for the price, there is barely anything on her wall and the price for her PPVs is excessive.

Reactions: leon44
Comment