Off Topic Just enough with "I'm not doing it for the views" bullshit

wILL sHe EveR gO nOOd??

This comes up a lot. Peeps always be wantin them noods and try to find reasons it will happen. Yeah sometimes it does, but most of the time it doesn't. Takes some specific circumstances.

Taylor I think doesn't have them.

2020-08-23 15.18.43 .jpg

I'm less concerned with seeing her naked for the fap potential and more concerned that I called this months ago in this forum, that she'd be broke by 2021 and doing nudes. I want to be proven right. haha!

If she goes full OF, 100% I'll sign up for a few months to share with the lads. We can only hope that she views Gwen as inspiration and not Khalil.
Don't think that's gonna happen. Her family almost certainly has money and daddy would almost certainly prefer to pay his little girl's bills while she "finds God" again for the 5th time than to have her slutting it up on onlyfans. I'm pretty sure that's already happened at least one of these times in this merry-go-round she's been on.

2019-08-20 14.12.29 .jpgbeing cheated on.. (BQ) Tua0afUwD7g.jpg2019-07-08 10.09.59.jpgRICEGUM'S FANS ROASTED ME.. _I CRIED_ (BQ).jpg

That being said, I wouldn't rule out her creating an account, since she's already hopped back and forth so many times, but it ain't gonna be anything nude. She's way too much of a prude, and has that family safety net. Plus, way too many thots are making way too much money without showing anything for her to cross that line.

Like he mentions, Khalil's been at it for years and despite all the progress she's made, still no (intentional) nudity. And she's probably been pulling at least around 5 figures per month pretty steadily almost that whole time. I wouldn't be surprised if she's had multiple months of $20k-30k or more.

Granted, she's had to continuously step it up and go a lot further than I think Taylor is willing to, but on her best day Khalil is a flat 8.
Plus she's 27 now, and people are already starting to say she's hitting the wall.

Taylor just turned 24 and is pretty much a 10. Not to mention she has a much bigger following. Like I said in the earlier Taylor post above, she reached somewhere around $50k/month worth of subscribers on Patreon before she made a single post. Maybe she won't get that again, and she certainly wouldn't be able to sustain it using the same Instagram-level stuff she was putting out the first time around, but she could easily make some pretty comfortable money for at least a year or two. As Khalil showed, after that amount of time, people would start to get bored and she'd need to either step it up or figure out what else to do.

Don't get me wrong, I'm in the same boat with everyone else. Even if she only got as risque as Khalil when she started on Patreon in 2019, I might even be willing to fork over some coins to see it. I just highly doubt it's gonna happen.

2019-04-01 10.38.21.jpg

Last edited:
Comment
Story of Christina Khalil and her cuck

Do you think the videos are more so her teasing him? In the way of "Look, I'll show the world... One hand slip and they are out" and punishes him in a mental way rather than a physical one? Makes him watch her edit the videos up in a chair wearing a cage? :ROFLMAO:

No, from what I gather, it happened like this:

She was in L.A. trying to make it as an actress/model when they met. She couldn't land any gigs. They claim it was because she was always "too short" or "too busty", but we all know it's because of that oversized seashell in the middle of her face. And I seriously doubt she can act anyway.

christina_khalil_red_bodysuit_face_950802.jpg

Jaret was into fitness and shit and I think he was already on youtube. It seems like he basically convinced her that it was her ticket to the fame she was after. She started her own channel posting workouts and fitness nonsense, which of course didn't get any views.

Then they put up a vlog with a sexy thumbnail with suggestive wording, and it got over 1m views.

Not in California Anymore... (BQ).jpg

They kept using those kind of thumbnails, but the videos were just vlogs, and the sexy content was literally a matter of seconds in 10 minute videos.

Then she finally got on the "try-on haul" trend and started basically doing bikini model videos. Those would blow up, and they were no doubt making pretty decent youtube ad revenue. All the while, they both were pretending she was just helping girls find the proper sizings for clothes.

The videos in post #32 go into it.

Obviously they both knew what they were doing, and I think he was largely pushing her into it. I think she's a Lebanese prude and he's a horny cuck who also saw dollar signs. He might have even thought it would be a two birds with one stone thing, where the more comfortable she got and the more risque he could convince her to be on camera, the more money they could make AND the more he would be able to get from her in the bedroom.

So she set up a Patreon and was milking that too. Then youtube started cracking down on sexual content and pulled their ad revenue. They whined about it multiple times, but eventually realized it was a losing battle and just doubled down on Patreon. Then when OnlyFans started getting big, of course she hopped on that.

khalil patreon.PNG khalil onlyfans.PNG

I mentioned in post #31 how she even jumped on Twitch for a while, thinking dudes would actually pay to watch a non-gamer girl be terrible at video games in a low cut top, simply because everyone knows there's some chicks making bank there.

But these two were basically trying any way they could to make a buck off her looks, because they got a taste of how disproportionately easy it is to make a considerable amount of money off of a decent looking chick in the age of social media.

All the meanwhile Jaret's been chugging along with his illegal motorcycle build sweepstakes on Patreon. That was actually another thing she did: They had her create a second Patreon account "ChristinaCustoms" where they actually customized a muscle car and gave that away. I don't think they made much, if any, off of it. If they weren't subsidized on the car or any of the work they did on it, they probably even lost money.

So over time they realized the only real money was in whoring her out in the most direct way, but even that started drying up because it was essentially her trying to charge money for basically the same old boring youtube try-on haul shit. So they slowly but surely started getting more and more raunchy, just to keep that e-thot money flowing.

Again, she's obviously on board with it, partly because she's gotten more comfortable (which, I mean, she's been e-thotting for at least over 3 years now, so one would hope she's come to terms with it at least on a certain comfort level). But also she clearly likes that money too. That fucking 12k sqft mansion on 12 acres of land isn't going to pay for itself.

0gp0kq2182sbxcb091rfr_source.mp4_snapshot_08.08.276.jpg 0goya0tee6ki19y4cncj0_source.mp4_snapshot_08.43.863.jpg

But I think he was the driving force behind her e-thotting for most of the way. And I think if she's still not sleeping with him, then yeah it's gotta be hard on him, because that's some serious cuck shit. And with how risque she'll get on camera, she's obviously walking around naked in front of him, and probably even messing around to a certain level, all the way up to the part where he gets blue-balled.

I don't think she teases him or uses her content to torture him. I'm sure he's into it for the same reason she is. They share that money. But I wouldn't be surprised if they've had an argument or two where he would be trying to push for action in the bedroom and when she would refuse, he would bring up the content, and she'd throw it back in his face that it was all his idea in the first place. I can easily see that playing out multiple times over the years.

But the funniest part I think is how he once actually tried to frame the whole thing as her defying Hollywood and making it on her own. I think the video is still on one of their youtube channels, but I'm not sure which. There was a point where they were talking about how she couldn't get any acting/modeling gigs, so they decided to do it themselves, and now she's basically succeeded and achieved her dream by creating her own platform for herself.

I honestly don't know how much they actually believe that, and how much they're just trying to convince themselves that by saying it out loud, because it's like, you wanted to be a Hollywood actress or a runway model, and you think you've made it because you're doing softcore erotica on Onlyfans?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:
Comment
Came across this and found it hilarious.
This is a clip from supposedly a year ago of a Twitch streamer who is now on-board the hot tub trend.

View attachment eyJpbnB1dmcm_1593888.mp4

"Waaaaah. People don't care to watch me just because I'm totally awesome. They actually expect me to entertain them with something."

She literally calls it the "entertainment industry", and in the same breath laments that "it is not real!" No shit, Sherlock. That's why it's called entertainment.

And the off-the-charts level of entitlement has been present for a while. This was supposedly 2 years ago:

You must be registered for see images

This is not a surprising attitude when one lives life on recruit difficulty. When so much of life comes so easily, it can begin to feel like you are simply owed everything by virtue of existing.

I actually remember a passage from The Game where Neil Strauss talks about getting to a point where his pickup game was so good that getting girls was almost too easy. He says it actually became kind of a boring chore to have to go through the routines and the whole process of basically wooing a girl, because it was all so predictable and it worked so much of the time. He says the feeling became that he should be able to just skip through all that and just say "I'm Style, love me," and that should be enough.

I also recall a similar sentiment from comedians who at times grow tired of their audiences...people laughing at the same jokes night after night. Obviously it's a new crowd each time, so they've likely never heard the jokes before, but the comedian has been hammering out the routine for so long that it's become...routine. He knows it's going to do well, so there's not the novelty of trying out new material and not knowing if it will work, no thrill of having to be on your toes and pivot if things go bad, no fear of bombing. With a well-oiled routine, the audience becomes the comic's puppet, and as fun and addicting as that can be, it can ultimately make the comic end up resenting the audience.

I think the point in all this is, it's important to remember the sentiment emphasized by guys like David Goggins and his ilk... you can't let yourself get too comfortable. It's a good idea to force some discomfort every now and then into areas of your life that may have become too easy, mundane, or routine. It seems important in preventing yourself from becoming not only stagnant and weak, but also toxically lazy and entitled.

Comment
so I decided to write this about girls from reaction channels
so there are a lot of girls who do reactions on youtube and I personally hate every reaction channel (reaction content is fine if you're just doing like one video a month but most of these channels they post like 2-3 videos a day just for that youtube money)
the reason i hate reaction channels is because they're literally getting money/audience by using
other people's content (if you watched a video on a reaction channel what are the chances that you'll watch the same video on the original creator's channel?)

most of the girls from these reaction channels they don't care about the reactions they just want to get the views, subscribers and the money
and they do this by wearing revealing clothes, showing more cleavage, etc
and the thing I hate the most is not this it's the comments people write
(you look like a goddess, I am only here for you, you should do reactions more often,etc)
like these fuckin people encourage this more and the girls get what they want

if asked are you doing this only for views, almost eveyone will say no so my favourite question for these channels is like this
ask them whether they'd still continue their reaction channel even if youtube removed monetisation on reaction content.
and just wait for the answer (you won't get one)

I started hating reaction channels after I came across this girl named indi rossi
she was a camgirl before she started an indian reaction channel
her youtube channel is filled with reaction crap like in the beginning she was posting 2-3 videos a days
and now she doesn't even post (but still her subscribers are rising because most people only want to see her they don't care about the reactions)
when asked why you chose indian content for reaction is it only for views she would answer that she wanted to learn more about india
but after gaining a significant amount of subscribers she changed the type of her channel from reaction channel to a self help channel, she changed her channel description and uploaded a few videos on law of attraction and what not crap
but after a few months again came back to reaction shit uploaded a video and then went off grid, now she says she's working as an Instagram consultant and that she doesn't has time for her yt channel
y'all should watch her video where she explains why she did camming and then immediately also watch her camshows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210527-081053_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20210527-081053_YouTube.jpg
    386.1 KB · Views: 0
  • th.jpeg
    th.jpeg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Comment
"ask them whether they'd still continue their channel even if youtube removed monetisation.
and just wait for the answer (you won't get one)"

FTFY. Ad revenue, sponsorships, Patreon, etc. You think ANY channel would exist for free? Maybe a handful, or people who make cute little five minute comedy things like way back when, but people make YouTube videos to make money. You won't get an answer because the answer is "duh, of course not, I need to eat, have you heard of it?" There are actual monks on there who monetize their videos. Yes, she is only there for the money. Just like everyone else. Not doing something for free doesn't mean you don't like it, it just means you have priorities. I'd stream video games all day for free, but my parents don't take care of me anymore, so that's not an option.

I feel like you're a misogynist, that's why you said "girls" from reaction channels instead of just "people." Men aren't any better, sweetie, we're all trying to make money, and no one considers reactions an artistic endeavor.

Comment