B
buttface123 commented
fair Im just not spending that much on her. appreciate what y'all have shared

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
She is a scammer bait and switch sleazy kind of stank puss unfortunately

F
fucknut commented
Lmao boy this got heated in here. On the one hand is it a bit stingy for ashleylawxo to only post screenshots of vids and only privately trading off vids in exchange for content? Sure. I haven't bought any content from this chick because its a bit out of my price range but I've bought and shared content for other girls without some "oh only exchanging vids in private because otherwise she'll lock it down" bs. That being said is it his right to be a stingy little hoarder with the content he bought? 100%.

TL;DR Ashleylawxo is a content hoarder which is not in the generous spirit of fap content sharing that most of us are about in these forums but he has a right to do what he likes with the content he purchases.

A
ashleylawxo commented
And that’s fine not buying content, I get it. It started off in the OG thread as us sharing a lot. But after a few months realized not many outside of a few are ever buying any content. The reality is there’s no gain in being ppls sugar daddy, and I mean that respectfully. I share pics I buy all the time, ppl know they saving them and posting them elsewhere, which is cool, I don’t own the content. My thing is ppl shouldn’t be bitching about videos if they aren’t even buying pictures. Just enjoy what ppl post. It’s all free content at the end of the day.

You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
L
Ljsilver6969 commented
Waiting for the next novel about white knights and hoarding...she put lotion in her pus to clear up the yeast infection I heard from her friend lmao.

J
jimijam commented
pretty sure it was to fake a cream pie since she seems unwilling/unable to post any legit B/G stuff

H
hadji007 commented
She posted her new boy on tiktok.You guys are hoarding her,while he is fucking her lol .

Jun 14, 2020

From her VIP. (Screenshot)

J
jimijam commented
She obv isn't ever going to drop any b/g

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
Can't wait for the universal dildo of consequence to raw dog her anal cavity!! No B/G cause she big dike and doesn't even know it yet herself because her brain is still developing.

M
Mansman commented
Any Christmas gifts for us simple simps??

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
Stank pussy one of the guys that hooked up with her said she has vaginitis a terrible, smelly, curry like clit.

I’m honestly so done with her after consistently spending money on videos that I already own and getting nothing in return. She’s a scam artist. She resells old content now at a discounted price, which usually makes me think that it’s a new video even though it’s not. 4 of her most recent ppv vids in the dm’s are videos she made 4-5 months ago, which will all be included in the leaks. Also, the bundles she sells are entirely filled with duplicates for me. Either she intentionally does it or I own every video she has every made, which I highly doubt. I’m going to leak all her shit in the next couple weeks because I’m quit busy and she has this thing on her free page that makes it impossible to download videos, so I have to screen record them (the vids from the VIP page will be downloadable and in better quality). If I counted correctly, there are 55 vids and a whole lotta pics. Hopefully this encourages y’all not to spend money on her. If I could go back in time and get back the thousands of dollars I spent, I would. DON’T buy her content if you’re not trying to get screwed over.

3 Comments
P
pandapandapanda2 commented
I would like to give this unlimited thumbs up.

Thank you for sharing but the head's up is critical, too.

B
buttface123 commented
this man is nothing short of a king.

Y
Youcantcontrolme23 commented
Updates?

2 dildo vids, 1 masturbation vid

B
buttface123 commented

yah she dumb but her body dummy hot so im happy

S
Simbad commented
she does have daddy issues 🤣 she made a tiktok about it. Her parents are divorced and dad doesnt talk to her 🤣 but yeah her tattoos ruined her body. She used be a 10/10 and now she is a slut with a extremely high body count before 20 at 80+ bodies and has no future. She could have been more popular on tiktok but she caved into OF for the quick cash

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
She treated her dad like shit and doesn't pay him back with the money from her nudes so he cut her off

J
jimijam commented
Couple longer shower vids. Spent $100 a couple months ago for the one behind the glass. You can’t even see her…..$150 on the other one back when she first started. Don’t be stupid. Save your money

2 Comments
H
hadji007 commented
What happened to the uploads?

S
Simbad commented
What other content do you have?

Mar 20, 2022
She's going live on OF.

Free @ 5:50PM EST
VIP around 30mins after

2 Comments
L
Lardo777 commented
apparently it was really short. If someone has the live, please upload it or dm me

M
mmelgare commented
How many times is she going to make livestreams discussing B/G content and never actually release anything?

Just a heads up, I paid $100 for a custom video about 2 months ago that she said she would send within a week. After a couple of weeks, I asked her where it was at since it was well over a week since I paid, and she said that she was getting to it. After about a month, she said I'd have to pay another $150 to receive it after I had already paid the $100 weeks prior. Her reasoning was that she was getting too many custom requests. She scams people. Be careful.

4 Comments
F
fucknut commented
All bullshit aside screenshot the convo and report her to onlyfans thats 100% against their ToS and you can get your money back.

One thing you should not do is encourage this fuckin' scammers bullshit business practice of extorting customers.

H
hadji007 commented
She could have had so much money if she was professional.I think she has cuck boys who have fucked her brain up.

S
Siracha112 commented

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
She's a scammer