Requests Siracha112

Nov 3, 2023

3 Comments
B
beanberitobeaner commented
apparently shes got a VIP page now, what was the point of doing the $200 VIP, she never did anything special for that wonder if this new one is worth it.

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
To take your money like women do

J
jimijam commented
she's been promising b/g coming soon since she launched. This new VIP is prob a scam like the original

New VIP a scam. Just new pics. Her videos are dope but consistently paying a $100+ for them wit no added benefits is getting tiring. Sheā€™s a baddie but I think Iā€™m done spending bread on her

4 Comments
S
StacksonStacks commented
I have probably wasted $500-$600 on videos I already owned (doesn't compensate) so be careful of what you buy from her

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
That's pretty shitty of her not to compensate you damn

M
miniminter623 commented
Definitely Not worth it unless someone says itā€™s too good and fucking real!

B
beanberitobeaner commented
OG vip was not worth it this new page just her making sure she gets a monthly income now

Dec 17, 2021
Got a message in my inbox from her:
ā€œVIPs on the free page will get a FREE Sextape and BJ vid when they join the VIP page!ā€

Can anyone confirm the existence of said BJ vid?

4 Comments
J
jimijam commented
Prob bullshit like all her other VIP promises

M
mmelgare commented
I can see her sharing a BJ dildo vid and thatā€™s it.

S
StacksonStacks commented
Itā€™s a promise for when she eventually releases the vid (if ever)

A
ashleylawxo commented
Never sent anything but yea itā€™s basically a promise of eventually sending one. Which is definitely bullshit

You must be registered for see images

S
StacksonStacks commented
It was one of her first masturbation vids. I would leak it but someone leaked my other vids on this thread and simpcity without my permission so i deleted the gofile and i aint leaking nothing anymore smh. I'll keep trading with you ashleylaw just hmu

R
roller_byroad commented
B
buttface123 commented
S
Siracha112 commented
send me that video for 10 years of goodluck

Nov 3, 2023

Comment