Requests Siracha112

dm for full vid with cumshot

S
StacksonStacks commented
Hey guys. There seems to be an error in the post I made causing a misunderstanding. When I said dm for the vid, I meant dm to trade for the vid. If you don't have any of her content, idk what to tell you.

L
Ljsilver6969 commented
I'd send you vids if I could figure out how could you DM me?

K
Kejsisota1 commented
I can't dm, could you dm me

T
Truetoblue commented
can u send it if u got it

Since it appears that no one has content to trade, I'm going to take a page from Lardo777's book and do something different. Anyone who sends me a video of them reporting her tiktok account for "frauds and scams" will be sent the video.
THE ACCOUNT CANNOT BE NEW! It needs to be an account already created with a decent following and followers count (followers ain't that deep tbh). If I wanted new accounts to report her, I'd do it myself, so please include your profile page in the video (you can block out the username and whatnot).

If you have content to trade, feel free to lmk. I have a lot of other content that I'm willing to give out.

H
hadji007 commented
Repost video then

S
StacksonStacks commented
well tbf I had just bought a $300 bundle that was mainly old duplicate vids, so I was upset, but yeah you right

E
emgee101 commented
This is such a weird fucking thread. The whole point is to leak bitches nudes. Unfortunately, this chick doesn't have too many buyers.

Either post the content and don't bitch about it after, or for the people not buying, just fucking enjoy the free shit, buy it yourself or wait for someone else to leak it.

Anyway here's a reup of that BJ clip that expired. This will expire too so I suggest you use the download feature.

A
ashleylawxo commented