Off Topic Pregnant and Lactating YouTube AND Hard Core

Check out my posts @Ana Garcia and Rose Kelly and @that other breastfeeding thread...I could even (Eventually) post my (20 year) 185 MB archive of Pregnant and Lactating Videos (YouTube AND HC) BUT even though I've been prowling and stalking and leeching 1) YouTube 2) and EVERYFUCKINGTHING 3) And the only thing I've EVER paid for is ONE WEEK ($10 USD) on a sharing site to access (A Site-Rip) of FTV (Erika, Melissa and others), Those Ana and Kelly vids are my FIRST POSTS ANYWHERE. In a few minutes I will try to post a video hosted on mega...but I'm not sure if I can make it fully public. SO HELP ME, PLEASE..unlimited fast free sharing that works good on this board?
Hey thanks for the hard work. <3 Can't wait for the old youtube videos! I think your best bet is mega. Hope someone else has better ideas :'|

Comment

aa5k

Leaker
Contributor
Aug 2, 2019
Chaz Vincent Forced to Lactate 2
288 MB
Late 90s VHS

(There's another FtL (Lez Dom) with Chaz getting milked I had on VHS 20 years ago, and have been looking for online ever since...so if it rings a bell, and anybody can help, that's why I posted such a (relatively) large file)

View attachment 135415

I guess those GB have hidden treasures. You are doing a great job. We have faith they will get better and better. TY Andy! ?

Comment
I found Titi Paradise Lover this summer by searching "post partum" on YouTube. Today I started a thread which has gone nowhere. So check her out! Here are some thumbs!

View attachment 135497View attachment 135495View attachment 135498View attachment 135499View attachment 135500View attachment 135499View attachment 135500View attachment 135503View attachment 135506View attachment 135505View attachment 135502View attachment 135496

Tienes muy buenos videos Andy,gracias por compartirlos:)(y)

Comment
D

Deleted member 120867

Latina mom with huge tits, I remembered vickywog from around 2008 to 2012, she was from golden age of YT before Ana, Angie, SLB, Tasha. She been deleted her videos on YT years back, but she used to post BF videos, did one breast massage video in red shirt. She didn’t really expose her boobs fully, but few nip slips with areola showing similar to Hariel Ferrari. But damn she had some nice huge tits in her white tank top, lol.
si her??

Comment
Latina mom with huge tits, I remembered vickywog from around 2008 to 2012, she was from golden age of YT before Ana, Angie, SLB, Tasha. She been deleted her videos on YT years back, but she used to post BF videos, did one breast massage video in red shirt. She didn’t really expose her boobs fully, but few nip slips with areola showing similar to Hariel Ferrari. But damn she had some nice huge tits in her white tank top, lol.
If now I realize who she is ...... a shame she never showed her tits, that woman was very hot.Thanks ;)?

Comment
Who is vickywog??? ?

Comment
If now I realize who she is ...... a shame she never showed her tits, that woman was very hot.Thanks ;)?

Yeah, she was very hot, shame she never showed her tits, but her huge boobs always drive me crazy.

I actually screenshot some of her videos from few years ago when someone else I guess uploaded her videos on YT, but the videos was very low quality, but still can see just how huge her tits was with the nip slips. I will try to upload what I have tomorrow.

Comment