Off Topic Pregnant and Lactating YouTube AND Hard Core

Nov 13, 2019
Check out my posts @Ana Garcia and Rose Kelly and @that other breastfeeding thread...I could even (Eventually) post my (20 year) 185 MB archive of Pregnant and Lactating Videos (YouTube AND HC) BUT even though I've been prowling and stalking and leeching 1) YouTube 2) and EVERYFUCKINGTHING 3) And the only thing I've EVER paid for is ONE WEEK ($10 USD) on a sharing site to access (A Site-Rip) of FTV (Erika, Melissa and others), Those Ana and Kelly vids are my FIRST POSTS ANYWHERE. In a few minutes I will try to post a video hosted on mega...but I'm not sure if I can make it fully public. SO HELP ME, PLEASE..unlimited fast free sharing that works good on this board?

Last edited:
Check out my posts @Ana Garcia and Rose Kelly and @that other breastfeeding thread...I could even (Eventually) post my (20 year) 185 MB archive of Pregnant and Lactating Videos (YouTube AND HC) BUT even though I've been prowling and stalking and leeching 1) YouTube 2) and EVERYFUCKINGTHING 3) And the only thing I've EVER paid for is ONE WEEK ($10 USD) on a sharing site to access (A Site-Rip) of FTV (Erika, Melissa and others), Those Ana and Kelly vids are my FIRST POSTS ANYWHERE. In a few minutes I will try to post a video hosted on mega...but I'm not sure if I can make it fully public. SO HELP ME, PLEASE..unlimited fast free sharing that works good on this board?
Hey thanks for the hard work. <3 Can't wait for the old youtube videos! I think your best bet is mega. Hope someone else has better ideas :'|

Comment
Nov 13, 2019
Chaz Vincent Forced to Lactate 2
288 MB
Late 90s VHS

Even though I found this vid just a few months ago, I think it was either in flv or the aspect ratio was F'd up (1:1 when originally 4:3), or both, so when I converted it, I stretched it and cropped it...and somehow ended up with 16:10 more or less.

(There's another FtL (Lez Dom) with Chaz getting milked I had on VHS 20 years ago, and have been looking for online ever since...so if it rings a bell, and anybody can help, that's why I posted such a (relatively) large file)

Chaz Vincent Forced to Lactate 2 VHS.jpg

Last edited:
Comment

aa5k

Leaker
Contributor
Aug 2, 2019
288 MB
Late 90s VHS

(There's another FtL (Lez Dom) with Chaz getting milked I had on VHS 20 years ago, and have been looking for online ever since...so if it rings a bell, and anybody can help, that's why I posted such a (relatively) large file)

View attachment 135415

I guess those GB have hidden treasures. You are doing a great job. We have faith they will get better and better. TY Andy! ?

Comment
288 MB
Late 90s VHS

View attachment 135415

Gracias por compartir todos los videos que has guardado durante tanto tiempo amigo ;) ??

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 30138 commented
Bro, me han borrado TG, mandame tu mail, trataré de crearme otra cuenta en tg.

Jericho
Jericho commented
ya le avise por TG para que te hable por privado.

288 MB
Late 90s VHS

View attachment 135415

Andy eres el nuevo heroe!!!! sigue asi y gracias amigo :)

Comment
288 MB
Late 90s VHS

Even though I found this vid just a few months ago, I think it was either in flv or the aspect ratio was F'd up (1:1 when originally 4:3), or both, so when I converted it, I stretched it and cropped it...and somehow ended up with 16:10 more or less.

View attachment 135415

?????? Great job!

Reactions: Karlos40
Comment
Nov 13, 2019
¡Por mis amigos! ¡Si se puede!

VHS Colostrum Milking 74 MB
Late 90s VHS I owned back in the day

My first colostrum vid...the close-up expressing CLEAR colostrum...¡Dios Mío! ¡LECHE DULCE!

VHS Colostrum Milking_s.jpg

Last edited:
Comment
Nov 13, 2019
A Pregnant YouTube Two Hit Wonder! First from June 2016, Second from April 2019, BOTH EDITED TO THE GOOD PARTS. Her YT name is in the file name of the 2nd Vid.

27 Weeks Pregnant Belly Shot - In a Bikini!!_Snapshot.jpg38 Weeks Pregnant - Raising Vegan_Snapshot.jpg

Na Zdrowie!

Comment
Nov 13, 2019
I found Titi Paradise Lover this summer by searching "post partum" on YouTube. Today I started a thread which has gone nowhere. So check her out! Here are some thumbs!

50% OFF PLT - CHEAP clothes, what to expect_s.jpgFASHIONNOVA PART 3 - Huge Sale Try-on-haul at 6 MONTHS postpartum (at time of making)_s.jpglounge_underwear_breaking_news_try_on_haul_at_4_months_postpartum_worth_the_hype_N0FDKq2kus4_1...jpglounge_underwear_sale_2_try_on_haul_at_4_months_postpartum_worth_the_hype_0V5wY_fgk6M_1080p_s.jpgplt_parisian_style_here_we_go_-45vTUMQHjc_1080p_s.jpglounge_underwear_sale_2_try_on_haul_at_4_months_postpartum_worth_the_hype_0V5wY_fgk6M_1080p_s.jpgplt_parisian_style_here_we_go_-45vTUMQHjc_1080p_s.jpgZAFUL HAUL GONE WRONG (NOT clickbait) - Try-on-haul at 5 MONTHS postpartum_s.jpgZaful PART 4 - Hot Sales Try-on-haul at 7 MONTHS postpartum_s.jpgZAFUL PART 3 - Hot Sales Try-on-haul at 7 MONTHS postpartum_s.jpgwhen_i_saw_it_online_it_was_hot_as_soon_as_i_tried_it_on_it_looked_like_nI8L8HCNJ0s_1080p_s.jpgFASHIONNOVA PART 2 - Try-on-haul at 6 MONTHS postpartum_s.jpg

Attachments

• romweshein_part_3_too_revealing_cant_breathe_a_try_on_haul_gone_wrong_jAVAPtF_T2k_1080p_s.jpg
    romweshein_part_3_too_revealing_cant_breathe_a_try_on_haul_gone_wrong_jAVAPtF_T2k_1080p_s.jpg
    635.2 KB · Views: 3
  • ZAFUL MUST HAVES - Try-on-haul at 5 MONTHS postpartum_s.jpg
    ZAFUL MUST HAVES - Try-on-haul at 5 MONTHS postpartum_s.jpg
    737 KB · Views: 3
  • zaful_part_4_hot_sales_try_on_haul_at_7_months_postpartum_A0_swnRmaQQ_1080p_s.jpg
    zaful_part_4_hot_sales_try_on_haul_at_7_months_postpartum_A0_swnRmaQQ_1080p_s.jpg
    665.8 KB · Views: 2
Comment