Off Topic partyhardcore/dancingbear

1 Comment
CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented
Did this site continue beyond this or turn into DSO or something? It seemed like a bit of a free-for-all at the start but by the last few, had a big distinction between the performers and the extras.

3 Comments
Z
Zorilla commented
Great, thx. I suppose you don't have no. 4 as well since it was not in the upload?

?
///////////////////////// commented
yeah there are a few i dont have. if they can be found for keep2share i can get them

CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented
P
pgUp11 commented
Forgot to mention the video, sorry. It's the sorority house bday video.

She appears multiple times and she is horny asf. Pls help.

zamkol
zamkol commented

if you find out let us know mate

D
DollySchaf commented
does anyone have a list of true chronological order of the original PHs ?

CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented

Of the numbered ones?
PH 3, 92, 90, 88, 2, 93, 1, 91, 87, 94, 86, 85, 4, 84, 83, 6, 82, 81, 80, 5, 8, 7, 74, 70, 77, 9 to 79, PHGC 1 to 21, PH 89, PHGC 22 to 45.
Haven't really kept track of these new ones too much but I think Brazen Babes Party Hardcore is the most recent one and Intimate Party Hardcore before that.

2 Comments
ukmoist1
ukmoist1 commented
Is there an order these are supposed to go in? The file names are somewhat cryptic ...
Many thanks.
-G.

?
a few episodes i didnt label when i downloaded them. jungle bangers is mostly in numerical order. p0668-p0882. not sure where the other 2 fit in

https://gofile.io/d/hzFnYU
phcgc36+

for putting out better quality phc files thanks go to ///////////////////////// i think that's the way it's spelt :)

Last edited:
4 Comments
D
Dangerzone420 commented
Thanks for all the drops 👍 do you have the DB "enough cum to ice the cake" ep? Can't find it anywhere for some reason

?
i will continue with PHGC after DSO

zamkol
zamkol commented
D
Dangerzone420 commented
Awesome, looking forward to it. Appreciate all the work you do sharing for everyone bro!

Any of you guys got more of these "wam" videos that appear to be games cut from the Gone Crazy parties? The url leads to nothing and I can't find them on the sinx website. The chat by the onlookers is similar to the gloryhole dildo game.

ukmoist1
ukmoist1 commented
Are these available from anywhere else, more friendly than k2s?
Thx.
-G.

W
wtfjkjk commented
hey Commander, I just wanna ask, do you plan to make any more amateur edits, or are you done with them for now? Ty in advance!

CoomCommander
CoomCommander commented

Not gonna lie, it's a laborious job (which becomes increasingly so as the parties become longer) and after doing over 30 of them, it's easy to get distracted with other things or just not be in the mood to prioritize the time and focus it requires. Was also trying to find original partyhardcore.com versions of the next bunch of parties to replace the dvd versions I already have first but couldn't find any. I'm still working on edits but it's more of an occasional thing. I have a few finished, a few more divided into all the cuts which need to be sorted and I plan to upload once I've finished up to PH 30.

W
wtfjkjk commented
I completely understand! Thank you very much for the hard work!

Nov 4, 2023
hey everyone! does anybody knows is there more with this girl? she appeared on phgc 45 around 01:01:20. thanks

O
ordiko commented
Quiet sure she can play violin
Spoted

O
ordiko commented
ba8ce5_303e387f31f944008d5681ccfc3c2640~mv2.jpg

N
NasLoki commented

lmao how the hell did u find this ..

O
ordiko commented
pimeyes ;-) yes the futur is dark...

Mar 30, 2024
Demonic_King_
Demonic_King_ commented
Would you happen to have DSO Staff Party Lesbian Edit? They have it in parts on S p a n k b a n g and a few other sites but for some reason part 1 doesn't work on any of them.

Demonic_King_
Demonic_King_ commented
Also, any lesbian cams would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

S
SadnapD commented
Yeah of course love it so much if is in 1080p is more better

I
ImheretoMasturbate commented
Does anyone have nika blond scenes from dso, or partyhardcore 2004( yes it's on xvideos but she's barely in it , just sucking and a second of fucking literally ) she also went by Veronika nova and bunch of other names