Last edited:
1 Comment
T
Tafarme commented
Drunk Sex Orgy (DSO) will be great too and thx for your work

3 Comments
M
mekuto commented
I'm curious about what it actually sounds like in the room when they film those.

TorstenMull
TorstenMull commented
A long time ago, they had the actual sound including the pop music of that time. They of cause got hit by copyright claims and had to record the generic sound we now get. If you watch enough of PHC you start hearing just how often they loop the same sound over and over.

L
llary commented
at least it’s not as bad as the dancingbear “somebody fucked my washing machine” song

3 Comments
A
AnonymousScoper commented
Any chance of these in a gofile please? pixeldrain is making things difficult for some reason

buzzybear
buzzybear commented
my first try was gofile but for some reason my upload would crash at 90%. tried 4-5 times than gave up and switched to pixeldrain

A
AnonymousScoper commented
Ah that's frustrating, thanks anyway. Just that there's one girl who appears to be on a different cam during the main edit that I was hoping I'd find on one of these

https://gofile.io/d/ntEHDT
Brazen Babes Party Hardcore full in 1024x576

i can't see there being more than 6 parts, and this does feel like the end but if not expect a update :confused:

R
Ratty123 commented
Brazen-Babes-Party-Hardcore-1.mp4_000013457fe3a7ff3e6f1cd0f.md.png

D
Deleted member 5707611 commented
R
Ratty123 commented
thank you

M
Minato5 commented
Capture5de5e46a9dc4e1f9.md.jpg

Can someone possibly name the girl on the right ? With the cobra dress. Or say if she does participate in any other parties.

S
SX91 commented
zamkol Maybe you have it?

zamkol
zamkol commented

43 is gone 10 will be posted next week

B
Becky11 commented
Not for free

partyhardcore gone crazy 33 pliss

2 Comments
FF5962
FF5962 commented
R
Rharsh commented
preview.jpg

Does anyone know about the blonde in the centre ? she is there in ph33. has she done any other scenes