Off Topic How do you download certain Dropbox links?

Apr 21, 2019
If a dropbox link disables the download bar, how do you download the video? I tried Jdownloader, and websites like tubeoffline and zero luck.

Anyone able to download these and reupload them?

I remember using browser extension to download Dropbox video with disabled downloads but can't recall what extention it was.I use Xtreme Download Manager and was able to download video but no audio.So i just made a duplicate file of the video and converted it to mp3 and merged the video and audio with video editor.If you use XDM don't forget to install browser extention also.

Reactions: Raul7000
Comment

LioMatt5

Leaker
Contributor
Oct 4, 2019
I remember using browser extension to download Dropbox video with disabled downloads but can't recall what extention it was.I use Xtreme Download Manager and was able to download video but no audio.So i just made a duplicate file of the video and converted it to mp3 and merged the video and audio with video editor.If you use XDM don't forget to install browser extention also.

Copy paste the links to IDM or JDownloader and they should detect and download the content of your choice

Reactions: yannsp
Comment
D

Deleted member 5517

Don't tell him/her he/she maybe a patreon trying to stop downloads

Comment

Simplesimon600

Dec 9, 2019
Aloha browser is the best for downloading any video , no seperate apps or websites or extensions. Also has built in VPN, and can even download youtube videos.

Comment