Off Topic Epikchat girls

Nov 4, 2023
anyone got Talia_XD/ o_Talia? And before anyone says she’s Trans, I don’t care if she is or isn’t. She’s sexy af 😂

U
Ukwanker commented
she’s 100% female but for some reason people keep saying she’s trans. Not that it would matter.
Anyone got anything of her though?

S
simwat commented
she sells shows and shes 100% trans lmao

T
ThEpikGuy commented
There was quite literally a video of "her" about a year ago on CW where her ballsack popped out from "her" skirt. So "she" can say whatever "she" wants. Thats a man. As for the guy whos so desperate for attention saying "doesnt matter" bruh why are you geh

T
teemo87 commented
Nov 2, 2023
does anyone know where Topnotchchic is doing shows? She was on epik today but cam was black but she obviously had some fun on another website cause sound was on

3 Comments
T
tomtomp765 commented
thats what I was asking for months. even asked herself but she pretended to not understand what I was asking

J
JustSomeGuy44 commented
i wondered the same thing. can't tell if she is on another site or just doesn't want to be seen on cam as much. I miss the old iwebcam days.

E
EpikChatWhores commented
she doesn't do shows anymore, but she views others and plays off cam

Nov 29, 2023
likwidmagik

4 Comments
M
Monza100 commented
Y
Yeahhyonnn commented
Someone have something from xlexluthorx/floraevergreen?

A
adian1213 commented
why do youll keep asking for omgchat/realchat girls on an epikchat thread its like you`ll dont know how to read

S
smack124 commented
I know this is an extreme long shot, but danix41 slips or anything. Seems like she's gone for good from the site. I was hoping she'd cam somewhere else, but I haven't seen anything.