Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment
Dessy takes a

4 Comments
T
Tsunmr commented
God damn, considering how much she was try a charge my ass for this stuff, I applaud you if you paid up, and applaud you further if you simply managed to hunt it down

B
Bulky12 commented
Well that was incredible

B
Bklyn82 commented
You can see pussy from behind in one of the panties vids.

T
tiagostarkrs commented
I don't know if it's my eyes but I noticed that she has a phrase tattooed on top of her pussy

Enjoy all

D
Deleted member 291694 commented
If yall are spending a ton, pool your money?

Y
Yubnub8675309 commented
Her moans got me going

L
LeprosoNA commented
you have this in source?

R
Redheadloving commented
We get pussy lips before a nipple... what a world we live in! Thanks for being a Legend Bro

Dec 24, 2023

does anyone have a sequel to this?

T
Tsunmr commented
Also, it was scammy, it was just shortened versions of ones she's sent before

H
Hacklack20193 commented
I don't think it'll be the same one, but I can't blame you for being cautious

T
Tsunmr commented
yeah, I'm also Canadian, so that first set, that was nothing, already cost a hundred bucks for me lol this one will be closer to 160-170, so I just don't think I'm willing to risk it lol I'll try and download those others ones to share, but they're 15 second clips of her in regular lingerie

D
Deleted member 291694 commented
If you're paying that much it shows you have money + will pay. That's a goldmine to her and you can leverage that into better content. If you pay and get garbage and don't push back she'll just keep giving garbage.

For example, The 2min+ masturbation video was $150 after a back and forth. The person on her account likely gets a % of sales, so someone that actually buys is someone they don't want to lose.

G
Glock380 commented
Try using VLC, it worked for me

D
DaveO1583 commented
Are these legit? Always sus when it’s download only. Can someone be a hero and upload a bunker or gofile without the need to DL?

S
Smol stan commented
Datchev
Datchev commented
bunkr and go file don't play mov files. I downloaded this last night and it's perfectly fine.

Comment

Deleted member 5667287

Deleted Account
Feb 11, 2024
Ciao a tutti. Grazie a questo forum ho un'idea migliore di cosa sia successo al vecchio Dessy. Ora capisco perché risponde così tanto ei prezzi sono più alti di prima. Ho pagato gli stessi video a dicembre per 30$ e ieri mi ha mandato lo stesso insieme ad un altro per 110$. Ero così arrabbiato. Preferivo la vecchia Dessy, era molto meglio perché non rispondeva tanto ma era meglio. Grazie

2 Comments
B
Bret123 commented
Learn the rules before replying on the thread

H
Hacklack20193 commented
Uh...you're welcome?

Clip of Dessyyc dancing.

4 Comments
B
Bret123 commented
I wish she would just get naked already

K
Kingbang56 commented
Dessy posted 155$ with 2 vids and 5 pics like dawm cost so much is on her premium and original account

B
Bret123 commented
H
Hunter223 commented
it claims

“[1] FULLY Nude Pic (omg) 🙈
[4] Up Close Kitty Pics 😻
[2] Vids Showing Just How Bouncy I Am 🍒