Requests DessyyC

Dessy takes a

4 Comments
T
Tsunmr commented
God damn, considering how much she was try a charge my ass for this stuff, I applaud you if you paid up, and applaud you further if you simply managed to hunt it down

B
Bulky12 commented
Well that was incredible

B
Bklyn82 commented
You can see pussy from behind in one of the panties vids.

T
tiagostarkrs commented
I don't know if it's my eyes but I noticed that she has a phrase tattooed on top of her pussy

Enjoy all

D
Deleted member 291694 commented
If yall are spending a ton, pool your money?

Y
Yubnub8675309 commented
Her moans got me going

L
LeprosoNA commented
you have this in source?

R
Redheadloving commented
We get pussy lips before a nipple... what a world we live in! Thanks for being a Legend Bro

Jan 16, 2024
Hopefully this works

B
ButterOnToast commented

Since this set doesn't show her ass or feet, I'd bet that's what's she is showing in the next one.

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
I've got a deep pocket and a stupid personality to buy this shit considering the amount of money I've spent on OF in the last 2 years. How do I get access to that post? Do I need to sub to her premium OF?

T
Tsunmr commented
the messages came through the premium account, but I haven't actually been subbed in ages. I just laid out pretty explicitly that I wanted actual nudes, and that I was disappointed that I'd been misled with the last set (this one I posted) and she asked me to trust her one more time, and then I got the 200usd set in my inbox (I'm Canadian, so that's an oof lol)

L
loriarunolfsdottir commented
Do itttttttt

3 Comments
Z
zarbon12 commented
Omg. Upload this video?

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
M
Monster34 commented
Anyhing else yall

2 Comments
H
Haliblackmagic commented
Good lord I hope there’s a video!

Lasaldude
Lasaldude commented
Its funny how I asked her for these kinds of videos or pictures a year or so ago and she said she didn't do that. I would have easily paid $200-$300 for a few pictures and now I get it for free. Women are beyond dumb.

More stuff at the link!

Peace!

L
loriarunolfsdottir commented
link is still working for me

G
Gengar8201 commented
Bunkr was down all over for half the day

L
Lonewolf703 commented

0hogjq36tdv7fgq0gjc4v_720p-xdoweWuo.mp4 its that one where you see the asshole rather than the pussy​

S
SKYLINEGTR34 commented

G
Glock380 commented
Try using VLC, it worked for me

D
DaveO1583 commented
Are these legit? Always sus when it’s download only. Can someone be a hero and upload a bunker or gofile without the need to DL?

S
Smol stan commented
Datchev
Datchev commented
bunkr and go file don't play mov files. I downloaded this last night and it's perfectly fine.

Comment

Comment