I LIKE IT! Getting Addicted Two Step Award Newbie
Apr 19, 2019
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

Can you guys edit this one

Reactions: rizzorazzo
Comment
Jul 29, 2019
Anyone having problems with the time it takes to transform an image. A typical transformation attempt for me lasts somewhere between 90 minutes (that's the good one) to a more standard 2 hours, sometimes longer. Anyone who has transformations done in less time, could you give some advice on how to speed things up. I'm using a laptop with almost 4 GB of available memory, over half the hard-drive is empty and it's Windows 10.

Comment

Jerkingtoalot

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone having problems with the time it takes to transform an image. A typical transformation attempt for me lasts somewhere between 90 minutes (that's the good one) to a more standard 2 hours, sometimes longer. Anyone who has transformations done in less time, could you give some advice on how to speed things up. I'm using a laptop with almost 4 GB of available memory, over half the hard-drive is empty and it's Windows 10.
Mine just doesnt do it, i have a windows 10 laptop too with lots of memory

Comment
D

Deleted member 36643

DeepNude is very CPU heavy and takes about 1,5Gb of ram at best...

It takes roughly between 35 and 45 seconds on my i7-8700 to transform an image...

The only thing you can do to speed up things at that point is to get a better computer... It's that simple...

Reactions: Joker420
Comment