Fakes DeepNude App

pinina

El Jefe
Contributor
Apr 25, 2019
wow this app, i haven't used it, must go for what's closely related to them or something? the first pic in this thread and the kat wonders pic looks exactly like it probably really does.

Comment
Very very interesting. 1. Does it give consistent results? 2. Could you compare it with a known nude, and compare accuracy?

Of course there is no accuracy or consistent results. If you take a photo of a woman in a bikini, then the app will not magically know the size of her aureola and nipples and what kind of pussy she has or if she shaves or not. Sure you could very well do a program that would be able to match the drapes and the curtains (but that would be fooled by a woman coloring her hair) or that would give her a breasts of a certain size (but that would be fooled by a push-up bra).

Reactions: Redneck
Comment
D

Deleted member 2609

I have it and it has given me shitty results every single time. Like not even workable. Shit looks like a Picasso every time. Kinda funny, at least.

It might sometimes give you a good base to further photoshop, but it requires them in a fucking micro-bikini for that, pretty much.

Comment

Jerkingtoalot

Apr 12, 2019
so my computer keeps crashing, can anyone deepnude this pic? or any other pokimane pics?

Attachments

• CtvWA64UEAE63Gm.jpg
    CtvWA64UEAE63Gm.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 633
2 Comments
L
Loopymago commented
good recommend

L
Loopymago commented
deepswap is a good deepnude app, it have remove object feature and edit feature to remove anything.