Off Topic Which site is best for hosting a lot of content at once?

I have full rips from a lot of girls but it gets into terabytes of data and i don't want to spend a year uploading to mega just to have it taken down the next day. I've been using anonfiles which is GREAT for individul vids but it doesn't show previews so if I upload 200 vids of a model its kind of a crapshoot whether or not people are gonna get the vid they want unless they just download them all. I'm open to any idea except torrenting, puts too much of a strain on the connection.

As far as I know Mega and MediaFire are the two file hosting services with the most generous data storage for free (up to 50 GB). With MediaFire you will need to do a few actions such as downloading the app and connecting a Facebook account to get the full 50 GB.

When you are talking about terabits of data you might need to either pay a monthly fee or make multiple accounts with free services.

Comment
Drive or Mega could work, but as stated previously for that much data there most likely is a fee. I've done it before on drive, and at the time it was around $10 for 1tb. Might have changed or might offer deals for multiple tb.

Comment