Requests Niomi

The data loss ate the rare Niomi. Can't have that, so here it is again, along with a bunch of other stuff I had. I'm still uploading stuff, so refresh this later if you see it right after I post it.

DandyBoldy
DandyBoldy commented

I heard too she's off social media and even read about people who say she's work at a strip club but don't post anything. Still, I was curious because she might be the craziest but the most beautiful and sexy chick I've ever seen.

S
slobadgoblindrunk commented

It got deleted but there was a comment here by an account that was very likely her saying she's studying to become a nurse

B
berryberryman commented
Naomi was such a wild chick. On her old accounts/socials she'd talk about how she met up with an incel irl and helped them lose their virginity, how she really wanted to have a baby with someone, how a dude would only agree to marry her if they had a threesome, etc. At one point she tried to become a programmer but that fizzled out.

Last edited:
O
oLakis commented

The nurse giving head.

S
slobadgoblindrunk commented

the VOD is still up if anybody wants to scan it For anything I'm downloading it now if it has anything I'll reupload it

S
Selbors commented
It could be on that VOD or the other guys VOD, not sure. They were saying names and I have no idea who these guys are, but they did say she flashed.

batusaii
batusaii commented