Requests Vera Dijkmans

1 Comment
G
gizan commented
Acho ela bonita, mas é impossível acompanhar o conteúdo, esse pessoal que toma conta do onlyfans dela enche muito o saco, 500 mensagens e “promoções” por dia, tomar no cu.

Dec 4, 2020
Big scammer but enjoy anyways

C
Cass01 commented
They all are but what's the point in spending money on Instagram level content?, there's tons of girls as hot or hotter that at least give you worthy content, have you seen Ellie Leen for example?, her ass is perhaps the most perfect and her content is great.

Skrillex alphonks
Skrillex alphonks commented
Screenshot_2023-03-31-18-40-30-957_com.kiwibrowser.browser.md.jpg
Thanks , did you get the other videos ?

S
skarnio commented
40$ for just an ass-shot video? money for nothing indeed

M
mkboxer commented
Just a reminder before anyone decides to spend money: Whenever she goes for a swim in a public pool or beach, people will be able to see more of that than you do

PeHG

Leaker
Contributor
Sep 10, 2020
Um torrent fresquinho com algumas fotos do OnlyFans dela...

2 Comments
U
udmme commented
Alguem que tenha baixado, consegue fazer o upload delas aqui?

johnfickleburg
johnfickleburg commented
Who’s gonna make the sacrifice to turn this torrent into a safe gofile?

Npt mine. Just found. Hopefully there's some new content. Remove if repost.

2 Comments
V
vernando007 commented
broken link!

Ramos22
Ramos22 commented
re-up?

credtits to gasolino95

Last edited:
1 Comment
G
gasolino95 commented
No credit?

You must be registered for see images

Comment

3 Comments
B
Bdefonce commented
Need some intel and cooperation here. Maybe a few of you wolves know the situation. She finally got to OF. But the first few purchases I made were old contact and frankly same poor quality and unimaginative stuff that she’s always had despite the fact she’s super hot blonde.. So I haven’t purchased anything recently, but a few of these postings make me wonder whether she’s opening up and giving us better stuff. Can anyone confirm that the stuff is getting better even if soft versus naked? I will spend a few hundred dollars and invest for our benefit but just curious if anyone can help push me over the edge.

T
TobbanB666 commented
Just look at that ass, those thighs.. Imagine how it would be to look at those and imagine you are caressing them, as she rides you, with her ass.... ;)
Working?

P
Polemicstuff555 commented
you are a good man Mr Bdefonce