Requests @urfavgirlfriend / @allicatttx

More

3 Comments
blakdingo14
blakdingo14 commented
I’d buy some $50 content if I knew it was good. If anybody ever leaks some and it’s worth it ill buy some myself.

P
premiumfan01 commented
Can confirm. Paid for a few of the cheaper PPVs that seemed promising but anything around that $10-$20 range turned out to be NN and even worse than the free stuff on her wall (even if implied otherwise).

She's selling some other content for $50-$100 but I won't be biting that bullet just to find out.

T
Theman22 commented
She's copying off of taraswrld for doing that shit. At first I was like wtf her messages just like taraswrld is she copying her shitty tactics and thought nah no way then saw she called Tara out on Twitter. At least Tara has sold her sucking dick

To be fair I don't have money to spend on the mystery pics/vids in the messages. :peeposhrug:

2 Comments
A
AnonymouZ commented
Nothings showing up for me

P
premiumfan01 commented
Received that DM too. Charging $25 for content that's likely to be worth only a $1 in reality.

Her April Fools prank...
You must be registered for see images

3 Comments
Q
QuackGuy commented
What’s the prank?

D
DIsaac614 commented
That she made you pay more then $5 for it. After you get it you feel like a fool.

Q
QuackGuy commented
Nov 2, 2023
Posting since the data loss. Don't buy this woman's content. It's a scam and she claims nudes when they are "nudes" but with emoji's covering the goods. Don't believe the crap she says about nudes because you will get none. Here is my dump of all the stuff I bought and a third of this claimed nudes inside.

I did call her out but she insists that she is nude. Once again, do not buy her stuff!

3 Comments
B
BadTime69 commented
tbf she is nude but yeah it's scummy as hell.

S
sodboone commented
Nude with a censor bar lol

B
BadTime69 commented