Requests This_btch_wanna_die_ / cece c.c

May 8, 2020
She was showing off on Insta lives and private snap before her acc hot banned. Also it's confirmed that she's 18 and legal unlike what some were saying

K
killkillkill commented
You don't have any saved from that link?

S
skrizza commented
She has a new IG: https://www.instagram.com/just.cece._/
I don't know where that nude pic is from, or if it's even her, or where her age was confirmed.
But I was kinda following what she and her two friends did on IG, there was at least one IG live where she flashed her tits. This was a few days or even weeks before she got banned. No clue if that was the reason she got banned, maybe not. But there was also a CC investigation account on IG, and people commented about her scamming people that wanted to buy her nudes, trying to extort those people for trying to buy CP? Something like that.
It was all a huge mess and pretty funny to observe, but I wouldn't touch her with a ten feet pole tbh. Not worth it.

X
xhortsog commented

saw something similar too but didnt saved it cause i thoguht its gonna "blow up" and someone else will prob repost it.
kinda feeling dumb now

B
Beanboi69 commented
Don't think she should be on Instagram because for a bit she was just ripping people off for money

Nov 18, 2023
Dang need to see more I've seen a few leaks and the lives

K
killkillkill commented
Fr, if you seen leaks you gotta have some saved, share them brother 😭

boobiesandbacon
boobiesandbacon commented
Any luck?

R
roverland515 commented
No. Link used to be on the subreddit which is now shut down.

B
Barahonattt commented
Any new gofile o bunkr?