Off Topic This site needs moderation

I'm a thothub refugee like a lot of other people and i think the reason i stuck around there instead of spreading out to other sites was the moderation there. Requests were kept to the request page, beggers were booted and contributers were rewarded. I have a lot of content to share but with the threads the way they are now it doesn't seem like i'd get much in return. Too many people begging for shit while not contributing and a mess of threads. I'm still going to post but hopefully this stuff gets cleaned up.

Welcome new members. While varied opinions are accepted here, I suggest it should be noted that the oppressive conventions found at the former thothub are generally unfavored here. Most are satisfied this site avoids such nonsense. Perhaps one of the other similar forums may be suited to such regulations.

Comment
You’re not entirely wrong, a lot of girls who were popular on thothub like Spookytitties for example only get a like or two on here. I’m attacked for putting my posts to hidden u til you like but if I don’t I will get like 3 likes. The mods are doing their best I think fappers just have other things they’re looking for

Comment