Off Topic The pegging index

Here is a list of female OnlyFans models that make pegging videos. I split the information in 3 categories:
1) Pegging does not constitute a huge part of their work, but they do have pegging videos.
2) Pegging videos are a huge part of their work.
3) They do pegging videos, but they do not show their faces (which is freaking annoying but might still interest someone).

I will update this list from time to time based on what I find and what you will share. If you want to contribute to this thread I suggest that you post the same type of information I present in the main list (the 3 following posts). I will add the information you posted, in the main list, when I can. If possible, in your posts, you could also add links to pegging videos of the model you are referring to or mention the name of the videos to help people find them. The idea is to help people that are into pegging to know which OF models to follow and to find videos associated to this practice more easily.

Help keep the thread clean and useful:
  • If you post videos, please opt for an host that is takedown-resilient like bunkr.sk.
  • Please, avoid creating post if you do not have useful information or videos to share.
    • If you want to thank someone, click on the “react” button at the bottom right of his/her post. Please avoid creating new comments or new posts to thank someone.
    • Please do not pollute the thread with posts asking “Anything new?” or things like that. People are not waiting for you to ask them if they have something new before posting.
If you can't access a thread, it's probably because you don't have enough points. Share with others to accumulate points. I have no control over it.

Last edited:
Main list part 1: Pegging does not constitute a huge part of their work, but they do have pegging videos:

Last edited:
1 Comment
H
hunted2 commented
Need some content from Esmeralda - TheQueenCleopatra

Main list part 2a: Pegging is a huge part of their work:

Last edited:
Comment
Main list part 2b: Pegging is a huge part of their work:

Last edited:
Comment
Main list part 3: They do pegging videos, but they do not show their faces (which is freaking anoying but might still interest someone).

Last edited:
Comment
Comment
I just created a thread for Vivienne l'Amour. I added her links in the main list.
Many videos posted here.

Leave a like on the posts of this thread if you think I should keep on going, because I don't see the point of continuing if no one is interested. Right now, the feedback I have is that I'm making someone sad.

Last edited:
Comment
I just created a thread for Mistress Lorraine. I added her links in the main list.
I posted many of her pegging videos here, here, here (with Ruby Onyx) and here (with Madame Li Ying).

I also created a thread for Sarah The Invader and added her links in the main list, but I don't have any videos yet. Any help accessing her full videos would be welcome. Well, in fact, any help posting full videos in any threads listed here would be welcome.

Last edited:
Comment