phewphewphew commented
reup plzzz

TheLegend
TheLegend commented
We need a hero.

D
Dfenthusiast commented
Anyone who was able to access the link, please share...and be a hero đź‘Ś

Who's looking forward to the Superb Owl this year?

Heavenly_Foe
Heavenly_Foe commented
In her concert videos she doesn't look bad, but she seems plain outside of that, I dare say she chooses to be under the RADAR at least until she can get out from under the Soros BS that's going on.

S
SmashKutts commented
Yeah is there any good tutorials or online resources out there to learn how to make these?

BroghamZvatox
BroghamZvatox commented

I'm assuming it's stable diffusion with some addons (maybe Dreambooth), but I'm still trying to figure it out. Installing stable diffusion itself isn't too difficult, but getting it to render images that aren't pure nightmare fuel, that's a little more tricky. lol

D
Deleted member 5211083 commented
Anyone know the *** channel where these "Superb Owl" pics are shared? Did it go private?

1 Comment
J
jameslolz commented
re-up please

Not mine.

Also, a bit more cumbersome to navigate the albums, but:

Last edited:
G
gianthonkers commented
I meant what model are they running to create these? I believe it was Stable Diffusion that was used for the Super Bowl and Muppet images, but that has since been patched.

w5b467w456e
w5b467w456e commented
Some of these are probably coming from roop. The source is on Github.

J
Johnjohnsonjones commented
almost all of these are originating with Bing image gen/Dalle 3, then being inpainted with SD. Multi-model process.

B
berkeleyalumn commented

the gifs on this gallery are fucking sexy

https://www.cam-

not sure if source is allowed, so remove the hyphen. but this video is unbelievable. probably the best quality deepfake face i've come across and shes supremely hot.

The audio aspect kills me though. i want her voice not someone else.

i tried searching for deepfake videos that then also use deepfake voice with it, but couldn't find anything concrete.

hell, i'd love just deepfake audio without the video part. i can solve that. i've seen some AI celeb tools, usually limited to about a minute, but would love any taylor swift AI voice content y'all would have

Comment
I've played around with some undressing AI apps and I would like to share some decent results with you.

Some samples:

All pictures:

I also tried to create some deepfake gifs.
Samples:

Full videos:

Comment
Started using a new AI today and made some stuff to test out a few settings 🥛

2 Comments
S
Supernova123456 commented
Which app did you use? Just curious because there are so many

tommy1996_
tommy1996_ commented
I used ComfyUI with ZavyChromaXL as a checkpoint and multiple additional LoRA's to add detail. I also ran every result through the Ultimate SD Upscaler with SkinDiffDetail_Lite as a model. But I still had to correct a lot of details in PhotoShop.

Last edited: