Requests Sweet Rose

she is in love

2 Comments
O
OGDMC commented
Thanks for sharing!
She has been for a while, I think he's the reason she stopped.
How old is this pic? Where did you get it? And most important: is there more?

RyanBoomer
RyanBoomer commented

the picture is not yet old, a few weeks old. the two of them went to a "normal" photographer and had about 10 pictures taken of themselves. and I like her, I won't post anything that isn't good for her

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2021
Middle of Germany

C
casting1 commented
F
Flaming887 commented
?

F
Flaming887 commented
i just tried to follow the others that the girl in this thread is not rosenduft as several people often try to link from time to time. The difference is pretty clear:p

Airbus-A400M
Airbus-A400M commented
its Rosenduft from German Model Kartei by Mandala its her NAme LENA S

Aug 17, 2022

4 Comments
D
Deleted member 5593124 commented
apparently asa has the complete collection of SR. certainly no coincidence. more of her, she is outstandingly hot

B
Berlin2222 commented
looks promising for the rest of the shooting

1 Comment
D
debrett commented
Does anyone have the complete railway set?

Comment
Nov 12, 2023
Thanks a lot for all posted pictures!

As far as I could find out, she did photos on modelkartei in very young years. Around 14-15, I think. Then she had to leave. Also her brother in law, probably. For what reason? Somebody talked bad about her? Or she did too erotic pictures for her age? I don't know.

She started at Patreon. She had her own account and her brother in law had (maybe still has) his account as a photographer.

For the highest prize level, you would have got from time to time titties-nipple-pussy pictures (without the face) on her account. To download from a non Patreon service with password.

Also there was -for a limited time- an account on snapchat. That's where the smaller photos without face, but erotic details, are from.

But, as far as I know, there were some very hot photos in the net. Not official, not the specials from Patreon. Pussy details, for example. Also maybe videos.

I really would like to know, how they got into internet. And by whom. And most of all: how to get them :) She is blessed with a fantastic body! Should be 19 now.

Comment
The oldest pics of her on MK at the moment are from 2018 (nothing special, just protraits and stuff from a few photographers). Those are most definately not the oldest photos of her. I am very, very certain that she is in her early twenties now. I've read other estimates that actually place her in her mid-twenties.

• Dislike
Reactions: the_first_1
Comment

Deleted member 5593124

Deleted Account
Jan 24, 2024

the almost famous, but still infamous photographer seems to be out of prison

and this gentleman also did a lot of shooting with SR back then

and for information 2020 she was 16, so she is now 20-21

1 Comment
C
captainkirk68 commented