Requests Stella Stewart [Stella Aeternum]

another 2 to enjoy :)

2 Comments
P
Papa1aas commented
Ó, drága Ember! Nagyon jó vagy nekünk, hogy megosztottad ezeket a csodákat! Nagyon szépen köszönjük! Nagyon szeretem ezt a nőt és élvezem minden pillanatát!

P
Papa1aas commented
Oh dear Man! You are so kind to us for sharing these wonders! Thank you very much! I love this woman very much and enjoy every moment of her

Did something change on her onlyfans? Few months ago when I had subscription, she post 95% of crap shit like food or walking in store. I see she start a bit better content on her YT chanel, so maybe something on OF? It is worth now?

1 Comment
P
Papa1aas commented
Unfortunately, I'm not there, but if you respect and love it, it's worth every penny, even more than what he's asking for. Every moment of this woman is a great treasure. That's my opinion.

another 3 to enjoy :)

2 Comments
P
Papa1aas commented
Very wonderful videos! Thank you so much for sharing these great treasures with us!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗✌✌✌✌☕☕☕☕

• Medal
Reactions: J5j
4 more to enjoy :)

3 Comments
B
Buff Horses commented
Much appreciated! Don't be bashful about posting more stuff. ;)

T
twitchHunter commented
P
Papa1aas commented
Why does Stella not like the YouTube channel? Write a few lines about it! Thanks!

enjoy :)

2 Comments
Krys
Krys commented
Merci à toi , Stella est vraiment une part , mais que du bonheur..😍😍

B
Buff Horses commented
The end of this one is amazing! I knew she could squirt!! And she finally showed it instead of cutting the video abruptly!:love:

another one of her recent live streams to enjoy (plenty of anal in this one :))

2 Comments
B
Buff Horses commented
Keep 'em coming, bud! I've been missing out ever since she blocked me on a whim.

EDIT:
This video blacks out in spots but the audio still plays. Anybody else experiencing that with this one?

Last edited:
H
howdyhowdyhey commented
I feel like this chick is on her period like 25 days a month. Never in my life have I seen a content creator do so many videos with a tampon string hanging out. Grosses me out tbh.

You must be registered for see medias

3 Comments
P
pietrodetonator commented
Were you able to download it? For some reason not even idm is working for me.

P
Papa1aas commented

R
rammie012 commented
Did anyone get the name of her YouTube channel. Thanks in advance.

Coomer profile was updated earlier this year, there are some good videos on there now - there is still a lot of crap like her going to the grocery store and going out to get coffee though.

I scraped the whole thing and it's about 100GB, I'm now going through the painstaking process of deleting all of the shit posts.

When I've finished I'll upload some of it to bunkr and post the link but it's going to take me a while to go through it - 1963 videos in total. :(

1 Comment
B
Buff Horses commented
it's about damned time they update it! I need to go all the way back to July to get caught up on the good stuff I've been missing. Thanks for the update!