Requests Sherri Chanel

Jul 23, 2020
I've heard that the one or two slips and flashes are pretty oblique and shadowy and they come and go in a nanosecond. If someone has better news, I'd be happy to see some proof to the contrary, but I suspect there's a bit of wishful thinking and eager imagination at work.

Reactions: Sealteam66$$
Comment

Attachments

• Sherri-Chanel-Strappy-black-Teddy-With-Skirt-Part-2-Elite-Camshow-Video-080520_2.jpg
    Sherri-Chanel-Strappy-black-Teddy-With-Skirt-Part-2-Elite-Camshow-Video-080520_2.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Sherri-Chanel-Strappy-Black-Teddy-With-Skirt-Part-1-Elite-Club-Camshow-Video-070520_2.jpg
    Sherri-Chanel-Strappy-Black-Teddy-With-Skirt-Part-1-Elite-Club-Camshow-Video-070520_2.jpg
    726.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Sherri-Chanel-Red-Thong-Eilte-Club-Camshow-Video-240520_2.jpg
    Sherri-Chanel-Red-Thong-Eilte-Club-Camshow-Video-240520_2.jpg
    774.6 KB · Views: 0
Comment
Jul 23, 2020
Thanks Ted! Those were good fun. Maybe not quite as out there as some might be hoping, but a good cuppa tease. Now, I guess, the sixty-four dollar question is has anybody given up caviar for a month and seen the Nearly New club?

Comment
Jul 23, 2020
Well, oblique and shadowy is not an unreasonable way, after all, to describe this highlight. But . . . it still looks pretty good. And even surprisingly good considering that for may years the vids were mostly a parade of pasties. This particular vid, I think, raised a lot of hopes. But it came out some months ago, and I've read that there hasn't been as juicy a one since. (Thank you, though, to Ted for his shares.) There's the new club, but the price, it's said, has been raised more than the temperature. Maybe there's someone somewhere out there who'll give us progress reports and maybe even share a bit of the wealth.

Last edited:
Comment
It is very weird that nothing has leaked for so long. Its been months since webcam shows appeared,at least in public, for download. Both for her and her sister. I know from her twitter that she cams a couple of times every week,and no one talks about her shows or even posts a screencap...I wonder if her overpriced shows are that bad that nobody actualy is interested in them,or that good but she has so loyal members that keep them to theiselves...

Comment
Jul 23, 2020
Well, yes. It is unusual and frustrating that nothing has appeared anywhere for some months now. I too wonder just how many, even fervent, fans can afford $800 for two or three shows in a monthly subscription. It doesn't seem like the most lucrative business plan. Maybe the femdom stuff on IWantCams is more profitable, but I suspect that it appeals to a much more limited market. It's said she is branching out to OF and AVN, so the tricky question may be in play: high price/few buyers vs. moderate price/more buyers. The makers of luxury goods have long operated on the premise that putting them out of the reach of most people only makes them more mysterious, more elusive. more tempting, thus more desirable. I once attended a presentation arguing that tripling the existing price of our product would result in a loss of only half the customers. Who knows? I sure would like to see one of those deluxe shows, though.

Or maybe Buddah was right.
The way to obtain something is to cease desiring it.

Comment
Aug 25, 2019

OF page for 9.99 but who knows if she is posting nudes or just what she always has done.

4 Comments
E
Enbel commented
Lol. Of course she's just doing what she's always done. She's got a handful of people paying out of their nose to watch her live shows, buy her wishlist items and probably open their wallet for any personalized non nude picture.
She's never had to change her shtick and likely she never will.

P
panacea1 commented
fyi I joined her OF a couple of weeks ago... last post was on Nov 1, and no private messages either, she's completely MIA there... dead account, basically.

Strychnine
Strychnine commented
thanks. i was just going to ask if her OF was worth it cuz i was thinking about subscribing

E
Enbel commented
Unless she switched streaming platforms, she hasn't done any shows since "Sat, Sep 9 2023" on MFC either.

And she posted this on her OF today:

Merry Christmas time 🎄🎁 I finally got back on my account…I had to reverify myself 😑
I’m on winter break now…. Making lots of content today. What shall I make?

If I recall she was doing some college or uni courses, so that may be why she was absent.
Or she just logged into OF to get some subs to re-up, so the free cash keeps flowing.