you can use video downloadhelper to download videos for free from the first two links(you can also use it to download current livestreams from chaturbate or cam4)

for some reason video downloadhelper doesn't work on rec-tube but you may want to try that while using the TOR broswer..

this site has lots of her videos,but it seems shady as hell....it wouldn't recommend using it or spending money to download videos.....

I discovered her near the end of her Chaturbate run,she was sexy in a natural sort of way....like a waif or a delicate fairy......had an amazing, petite body and was intense.Was fairly popular too....she stood out on there.I always wondered what her story was......she seemed to have low esteem and mentioned something about social anxiety.Looked like she was broadcasting from a college dorm or someplace similar.Kind of wondered why she stopped broadcasting on Chatubate....she got validation and acceptance.....and enjoyed fucking herself silly.Lol.Meh.....camgirls quit all of the time....maybe she got into a "serious" relationship.....maybe she got "doxxed" or maybe she just outgrew being a camgirl...who knows?i've been trying to track down some old videos of hers for a while.....she's hasn't broadcasted in 2 years...it's unlikely she'll ever broadcast again....I'm suprised more dudes haven't requested her videos....

Last edited:
Comment