Off Topic Same guy fucking different girls (collections)

Dec 5, 2023

There was at least a third video from this guy ("army captian fuckin chick" on PH) but I cant find it.

You must be registered for see images

Comment
There was a long list of people who fucked diff girls with links and it was ordered by active or inactive and what platform they used.
unless I'm trippin and it was on a diff forum?

1 Comment
B
breachstone commented
The site went down for a bit and lost data. That's when we lost a lot of the thread

Deleted member 5182751

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT!
Nov 4, 2023
Same guy fucking different milfs. Does anybody know who this guy is? If someone has more videos of him please share.

T
tufkal commented
seethroughau
seethroughau commented
Yes, that's "GIANLOCRO-WITH-TIA-FROM-MALL". Thanks for looking though.

P
pedropanda89 commented
seethroughau
seethroughau commented
Alas no. All my TG sources have stopped updating and I can't find any new ones.

Dont have any full vids. Amateur interracial teens from tinder.

ZERO83
ZERO83 commented
not worth it all *** are BS with 30 second videos

R
r@ndomus3r commented
Is it all amateur? Like actually tinder hookups or just whores?

P
Phosgene commented
This is just some page reposting random videos from all over the internet, not even the same guy in any of them.

E
EbonyGhettoSlayer69 commented
just a ninja paying hookers..the videos are not amateur

This man has a girl, who allows him to fuck other women, some with boyfriends, or married. Seems like they’re in an open relationship, they have threesomes, sometimes the women just watch and don’t join in. Going by the titles it seems he fucks at his crib or the womens apt, even in their workplaces lol.

Comment
ZERO83
ZERO83 commented
Sorry for the late post. Someone on here mention Sasha man, but google didn't find anything. Its in Chinese and I don't know shit. https://spankbang.com/98nj3/playlist/chinese+x+russian wish we have the full collection from this guy, he fucks Russians or Ukraine not sure. There is also HKAsianMeat, his video is long gone but some are still around. Thats also another one I'm looking for as well.

Last edited:
ZERO83
ZERO83 commented
P
punishertheone commented
he really fucks russians & ukraine ? wow anyone have any link bunkr or gofile ?? any link to locate ?

P
punishertheone commented
yeah same here need to know more about him too ! anyone kind to share more ? what was his name ?

Deleted member 4714621

Deleted Account
Newbie Getting Addicted
Feb 4, 2023
he fucks a bunch of girls from dating apps

Comment