Deleted member 5034193

Deleted Account
Account Warning
Newbie Getting Addicted
Mar 26, 2023
Rule 6 (No spamming) - Creating the same request thread multiple times.

Tiktok -
Also available on tik.fail

I need some help. I NEED to see this busty 18-year-old's rack (confirmed 18 btw), and I'm pretty sure a video of it exists. She doesn't do OF and she lists a cashapp but Ive never seen anyone claim that she sells.
BUT I just found a Livestream clip on YouTube (search rubygiblin6, not sure if I'm allowed to link to YT here or not) from September 27th where her friend is streaming on clapper while Ruby streams on tiktok, and they both flash the friend's phone off screen. In the vid, they say the friend's clapper name is lexibear0505 (not sure of spelling) but I can't find any results for that. Ruby has a boyfriend now, so even if she sold before (she didn't it seems) she definitely doesn't now, so this is the only chance to see those oversized knockers.

I've done tons of googling with no results, so if anyone has anything of her that's not on tik.fail, please be a hero so I can die happy.

Some more info that might help (not sharing anything that's not public info on their tiktoks already, but don't go h4rassing them anyway): Her friend's name is Lexi Robbins, and they both go to UMSL (all public info). Ruby is 18 and Lexi is 19. The Livestream is from 9-27-23 according to the YT title. Idk if the YouTube channel can be contacted somehow (I tried) but the Livestream ends completely randomly, implying there might be more of the stream from Ruby's phone as well.

fansoftass

Dec 12, 2023
shes fucking stacked. innocent enough not to sell but slutty enough to flash a stream? im in love
You must be registered for see medias

1 Comment
D
Deleted member 5034193 commented
It genuinely hurts knowing it's out there bro lol. Plus the stream on YT is like just over 10 minutes so it's def cropped.

fansoftass

Dec 12, 2023
just watched what your talking about i think. is it the one from 'scream williams' on youtube? heres a gif of her adjusting her tits from the stream

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 5034193 commented
Yes Jesus bro you don't have the whole thing do you??

F
fansoftass commented
no i just watched the vid on yt. if you google rubyg1bl1n6 theres a dead link to a forum post about her flashing from right after that stream. its def out there but idk where

Deleted member 5034193

Deleted Account
Account Warning
Newbie Getting Addicted
Mar 26, 2023
Rule 6 (No spamming) - Creating the same thread multiple times.
You must be registered for see images

Amateur 18yo with oversized rack. tikfail has some great stuff on her. No onlyfans but she used to flash on livestreams

• FeelsBadMan
Reactions: MancWolf
Comment