Requests RosaBrighid

"Baby .. Some like it spread...i love spreading my pussy for you...I want your hot pulsating dick in my pussy right now, I'm open and ready ...are my moves making you horny? am i tip worthyy? Leave me one if you got hard watching❤️❤️❤️❤️"

Last edited:
B
bittale commented
Oh shit! You're right. I click the wrong video when I did the upload. I'll fix it.

Kincade
Kincade commented
That's more like it! Her video editing still gives me whiplash though 😂 🤪

H
happygofucky commented
good stuff, do you happen to have this one?
Finally built the courage to spread my pussy like this on camera, it's so pink inside, it's just waiting to be pounded by you, i need you inside me🍦

B
bittale commented
No. After she burned everyone on the "lifetime" VIP membership I pretty much decided she's not getting any more of my money.

"Do you ever feel so horny you just have to touch yourself? That feeling knowing his good it's going go be when you cum...x"

ps -- pretty hot video with one major exception... I wonder if you can pick it out when you watch the video.

2 Comments
Kincade
Kincade commented
Thanks so much! I completely agree. But for me, apart from her not actually cumming, it's this habit she's got of adding over some shit music to the audio. Still very hot though!

F
Fat_Assassin commented
Should come.with a headphone warning.
Had mine on when the music started. Scared the boner right outta me.