Fakes Post Your Fake Requests Here! ( NO UNDERAGE REQUESTS! )

I want to take the time to thank the other creators who are fulfilling the requests StarK1 gmanFusion Deleted member 4314419
Y'all are 👑s and doing some great work.

However I am posting this to remind requestors to please adhere to the rules below. The rules are made in respect to the rules of this forum especially Rule 1 & 2. Underage content is forbidden here. The onus is on you to prove they are 18.

I must also remind members making requests about Rule 8. I know we may all get carried away but some of the requests have an excessive number of images. There is two on this very page that have 18 images & 20 images. We're doing this for free. Don't be a greedy asshole and take advantage.

RULES
  1. Absolutely no underage requests. No babies/children in photos. 18yrs+ only. This is non-negotiable.
  2. You need to prove that she's 18+. If the model is 18 or older but the picture is before they are 18, I will not work on it.
  3. I reserve the right to select and/or refuse the work I do. I'm doing this for free, no charge, I'm just bored.
  4. Private requests will be entertained on a case-by-case basis. See Rule 3.
  5. I do not do hardcore fakes.
  6. My work is expressly for personal adult use only. I do not condone my work being used to carry out malicious or harmful acts to another person. I disclaim any responsibility for their use and any misuse will be reported to forum mods & admin which may result in a ban.
  7. Do not spam Deepnude or Deepsuke referral links. Members who post said links will not have their fake requests entertained. Period.
  8. These fakes take considerable time and effort. I'm only going to be doing one or two per post. So pick your best ones. I will ignore posts with extra pics.
TIPS FOR BETTER FAKES
The following requirements will obtain better results:
  • Good lighting in photos.
  • As little clothing as possible. Bikinis, lingerie & gym wear etc.
  • Body facing the camera.
  • Body visible and unobstructed; avoid crossing of arms and legs.
  • It is better if the images have good resolution, and their bodies are not covered with their hands.

Last edited:
1 Comment
Z
zo87 commented
I second this, thanks so much guys, the work you do is incredible, let’s all try to keep things as easy and fair as possible for these guys everyone :)

You must be registered for see images

Comment

Jord627_ tiktoker

Thanks in advance yall are goats fr🐐

Reactions: Acidroom08
A
Acidroom08 commented
D
Darthvadher commented

Yes please can't wait to see how these turn out thanks in advance. You guys are doing incredible work!

A
Acidroom08 commented
You’re the goat