Off Topic Most monogamous girls ever who started with a BF and have now become real sluts

Jan 20, 2021
Kawaii girl did a BBG vid recently
TeachersOfMagic did a hot foursome and a few other polyamorous vids prior

DelightfulHug started doing scenes with her new boyfriend
EmilyGrey did a few scenes with a new uncut boyfriend

Some Hopefuls:

Chloe Night has a new boyfriend and I read in some comment responses she might do some bg with him soon.

JasperBlue, though long gone said she wanted to do some threesome vids

Not totally applicable to this thread, but Kayden Kross who went monogamous when she married Manuel Ferrara but they apparently got divorced and maybe last year or before she hinted about doing a bbc scene. But I think she's just done , pushing 40 and a mom , just happy directing scenes now I think.

Lady Fyre, she won't do any swaps but kinda similar to earlier JackPlusJill scenes I get annoyed that the dude is the only one who gets the swaps.

Would also like to see Eva Elfie and kisankanna do swaps. They've done fake-out vids with lame editing which is almost as annoying as instagram girls with lewd but no nude Onlyfans.

1 Comment
D
Durantkid35 commented
In what show does jill swap with another guy?

Wifey from Wifey's World.

Didn't see her listed, but over the past couple years has been posting content with other guys, lots of black guys, and a couple threesomes with 2 guys.

Apparently they had been doing it for years and recording because they have videos of her younger with other guys. But for the longest time it was just her and her husband and that was all they published online.

Comment
Aug 11, 2021
OF couple

from being monogamous to this:

2 Comments
S
spaceballsballs commented
She just uploaded a video of her and KingKold00. She has a perfect tiny body!!!!!!!!!!

X
xvh255651 commented

Oct 1, 2020
Reislin nomally did only vids with her bf but they broke up. Now she does vids with other dudes its super hot. (its a bit weird bc they broke up but she still shoots with her ex). In her twitter she also teased to do a blacked video.

2 Comments
T
tydrxetx commented
i also think its odd but on her ig she always complains abuot being single and how she wants somebody so idk it might be real. Im just happy she fucks other dudes now

G
grojarch commented
saying i am lonely and i want someone in my life constantly.. that's a big red flag right there, she's trying to give hope to horny boys thinking they stand a chance to be her bf if they donate big enough :)

Sep 3, 2021
Would definitely love to see thewestwingxxx join the list
Unless I'm already missing something

3 Comments
E
ExoticTraces1 commented
The wife from ‘thewestwingxxx’ has done a handjob and facial swap in the past

A
andy60775 commented
Yes I have seen that video but I don't think she had done anything more than that

T
Trinibad90 commented
do u have the vid with the swap ?