Requests Mika katana

Sorry for not posting anything but she seems to have done some sort of blowjob video with shaft_uk (Don't actually know if she do anything explicit in that video but for the price maybe. Shaft commented a few days ago in a new post that he'll be posting some knew hot stuff with her. What I understand by those words is that at least is a blowjob video). Problem is it costs 75$. If someone is crazy enough for purchasing and posting it here would be awesome

1 Comment
L
Lachapa17 commented
I wanted to post it as a reply. Big apologies

Nov 6, 2023
Another scum? 🤔

3 Comments
L
Lachapa17 commented
I really hope it's a bj. Imma purchase it, just don't know when. I'll also post it here

A
a1337393351 commented
uh…you got this?

A
a1337393351 commented
do you have video boss?

Nov 6, 2023
Friends, fans of this liar. I bought the same video that she gives out as a sex video with Shaft UK for 200 dollars. It turned out to be strapon video with a random black man. Let’s tell her that it’s wrong to do this, I ask everyone to take a stand and send a complaint against her account.

A
aezaekiel commented
I bought some videos of her with shaft_uk from his onlyfans. He was actually honest about it when I asked him if he had a sextape with her and he said that 'some mistresses aren't ready to release certain materials'. The videos probably exist, she's just making enough money scamming people and might save them for a rainy day or whatever.

U
Usman asif commented
Can you upload those videos

V
Vogi123 commented
look here I have a video of her giving head

eddy12345

Leaker
Contributor
Jul 4, 2019