Social Media Girls Forum

6 Comments
L
Lachapa17 commented
I just talked about it on simpcityšŸ˜‚. You're the same guy right? I just saw you're also the guy that posted that bj photo here. You know something else about it? And also, as you purchased a 200$ video I assume you know a bit more about this bitch than me, so she really doesn't have anything near to a b/g tape. I mean I wanna see her get fucked, but the thing I really wanna see is her giving head, she doesn't have anything besides that photo? Would be awesome if you know something about. Feel free to reply me here or at simpcity forums bro

J
Jnbby commented
Yes it's me. She has nothing like Bj or Sextape. She was selling blow job pictures when she had 3k followers on Twitter. Then she often took pictures with such and such a guy and marked him as her alpha. She sucks his dick in the photo, then Shaft was not on the horizon. Regarding these 200 dollars, I contacted the support service and they told me, yes, this is a manipulation, but they will not punish it, much less return the money. As you'd expect, she makes them money and they won't block her.