Requests Makayla Cortez / Makaylacortez

Hat tip to the original capper...they know who they are.

I'm sure the video will show up soon enough....but what is it with food? The pizza was weird. So is this.

Comment
Sep 30, 2022
Video from Makayla77 Ticketshow 15-12-2022. Enjoy :cool:

2 Comments
R
rockwritecafe commented
I'll never get the obsession with rubbing Nutella all over herself. It just ends up looking like she is covered in shit

Y
Ystud88 commented
I agree the Nutella is completely unnecessary and not sexy. But then again neither is the massive Bush and half dreadlocks. Unfortunately, for me at least, she's not near as sexy as she once was

can anyone share the video of ticket show of yesterday?

3 Comments
A
Adict_Makayla commented
she was shaved, not totally but more than previous show. She was naked but not shown really her pussy. And she has squirted with her new Domi.
Maybe i will upload the video this night if my low connection isn't too slow.

A
Adict_Makayla commented
A
Adict_Makayla commented
error at 46 % .... Sorry, I retry this night

Sep 30, 2022
Makayla 07-01-2023 Ticket show

2 Comments
A
Adict_Makayla commented
Thank you, I will try

A
Adict_Makayla commented
Thank you, I have tried it : It's a very good recorder ! :)

Dec 28, 2019
Did anyone saved her twerking videos that she shows everything? two seems to have desappeared

2 Comments
R
rockwritecafe commented
I still have them. They are also on camwhores without needing an account to watch

R
rockwritecafe commented
I'm looking at her sister's page. No such post exists. I would ignore that person's post on that other forum about her passing. If you look at his account: recently created, only posts are those making the claim. No ss proof either. Kind of a fucked up troll really

3 Comments
jeanjayfan
jeanjayfan commented
The post has been deleted so I guess it was fake and the guy has been banned.

S
strikerhaven commented
Sick joke to make, must be something really wrong with that person.

J
JB1178 commented
Hi folks, minor update here - traded a few messages on OF with Makayla, so she’s alive & well, if anyone was still concerned about that. Seems she is focused on high-end customs for now. No video or photos to offer at the moment, but I bet we’ll see more from her soon.

Moved HERE

Pics:
Pussy:
Twerk1:
Twerk2:
Twerk3:

Last edited:
Comment

1 Comment
M
mykotman commented
Why is the video edited? Skips multiple times. More like a fast fading transition. Skips when she's in the middle of rubbing lmao. Every video of this I've seen on the net appears to be a straight copy and they all skip at the same moments. Conveniently right as it appears there's about to be a pussy slip. Why is it edited? You were the original uploader, on the night of the show, on this site, before this site had issues and then you uploaded it again.