Requests Lilasoles

Feb 24, 2022
She apparently does partial face leaks. Do we like what we see?

3 Comments
B
bigworm_89 commented
B
Boxking87 commented
Pretty good, has she ever showed more than that?

PS thanks for blessing this TL as well as the other awesome members

B
bigworm_89 commented
This is the most I’ve ever seen. Maybe one day.

Nov 1, 2023
PPV - Halloween Solo Video (2022-11-01)

I've only squirted once before so I grabbed the same toys I used last time to see if I could do it again. I accidentally had a really intense normal orgasm first (oops) but I didn't want to give up so I waited a few minutes then tried again and managed to squirt twice in a row 😈 I'll definitely keep practicing but I hope you like watching my failed and then redeeming attempts at squirting for you haha

2 Comments
D
DonaldFrump2024 commented
So she was selling last year's Halloween video for Halloween this year? Shameless.

B
bigworm_89 commented
Yeah it seems a lot of her videos are re-ups of older ones with the title “brand new video!” And the same description. She puts out maybe one actual new video a month but nothing like she usto sadly.

Another vid from a different forum, shows 1/2 of her face while using a dildo, enjoy lads!

3 Comments
Masterqueef
Masterqueef commented
Could you re-up?

D
DonaldFrump2024 commented
Nov 7, 2023
Found on a different site. Hottest she's posted. Enjoy!
In case you've ever wanted to see my pussy filled up after a creampie, these vids are for you 😏

The last 2 times I had sex I was so horny even after he pulled out that I immediately grabbed my phone and started recording his cum dripping out of my post-orgasm pussy. I couldn't help but rub it all over my pussy so that I could see myself covered in his cum... I definitely think I have a creampie kink 🙈

Anyways I hope you like watching these as much as I do and I hope they make you think about how good it would feel for the both of us if you came deep inside of me 😈

2 Comments
J
jsmith332721 commented
Can you re-up?

N
NewgroundsAccount853 commented
The folder appears to be empty. Can you re-up? Thanks