Requests Lady Kashmir

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
All the stuff that I have from her. There is some pre-2010 stuff and some newer stuff. Some are probably duplicates - I couldn't bother checking them all out.

Comment
D

Deleted member 373299

Was anyone ever able to grab her orange chair video. I saw it once but failed to download it like an idiot and by the time I got back to it it was gone. Was probably one of her best from the recent releases.

Comment

f7834

May 16, 2020
her latest videos on youtube she's lost weight and looks like she's aged 20 years in a few months. I guess we'll never get any good content from her due to the fact that she went from a hot milf to an ugly granny.

Comment
Maybe 6 years ago when her channel started gaining popularity she began freaking out about people stealing money by copying her videos. Her solution was to stop posting sexy belly dancing, delete most of her online content, and telling non-paying fans to fuck off; effectively self-cancelling herself.

Now in the age of young hot 4K e-thots she decides to return as the 8-bit wicked witch of the mid-west. I still enjoy her videos and I like her new big-ass, but I have no sympathy for someone that buries their money without making a map first.

You must be registered for see images attach

Comment
D

Deleted member 373299

I just kind of feel bad for her now tbh, her new YouTube posts are so tame and are like “I washed a carpet, please donate!” Meanwhile, there’s not even info to even do so. If she had just taken the advice from some of her followers 5 years ago or so she’d probably have a really lucrative business model in place. Real shame. Wish her the best but I don’t have much hope for any decent content coming down the pipeline.

To keep the discussion and decent content going though, what are some of you guys’ favorites of hers? Wonder if there’s any good ones I’ve missed over the years.

Comment
D

Deleted member 373299

What’s annoying is knowing there’s content that exists we (at least I) haven’t even seen yet. This picture is on her blog site of a video I can’t recall ever seeing. Obviously if anyone knows where this video might be, let us know!

Comment