Requests Lady Kashmir

f7834

May 16, 2020
so i've taken one for the team and spent an embarrassing amount of money on OF trying to get some good content out of this retard, but as always she's worn out my patience. got some g string vids some where she pulls her thongs down and flashes ass and pussy etc, but i've come to the conclusion that even if you send a million dollars to this bitch who is living in poverty she still won't make the kind of video we're hoping for. she has every mental illness and personality disorder under the sun and probably some that haven't been discovered yet, she's a terrible person that deserves to live in poverty. do not spend a cent on her, you've been warned. keep an eye on this thread i'll dump what i got this year sometime. best thing to do for all of us who're looking for wins from this bitch is to wipe her from your memory and move on. plenty of other bitches to fap to. this one is a lost cause.

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
Just a fair warning since I see her YT and Patreon seem to be getting some traction again. Don't give her any money. You will get nothing in return. People have paid hundreds of dollars just to get potato quality screenshots of her showing basically nothing more than what she shows in videos which are freely available.

Comment
D

Deleted member 373299

Noticed today if you check her old YouTube pages she has LOADS of playlist full of videos that have been made private. I know in the past there’s been work arounds to still access those but all of them seem to have been patched. Hoping someone much smarter than I is able to crack that code, may be some classic gold still tucked away.

Comment
I agree. now she thinks onlyfans takes too long to pay out, and their cut is too big etc. how can you be so lazy and greedy when you're basically living in poverty. im done dealing with this greedy lazy cunt. she can go back to begging for money on youtube.

In her defense though, she is fairly retarded

Comment

Deleted member 46237

Brawls with hogs
Leaker
Deleted Account
Contributor
Look at you! Newbie Getting Addicted I LIKE IT! I LOVE IT! Popular Uploader Awesome Uploader Legendary Uploader Good Samaritan Good Samaritan (Supreme Class) A Year Of Service 2 Years Of Service 3 Years Of Service
Jul 18, 2019
Comment