Fakes Kpop Deepfakes (Com2star, MondoKpop, OnceFake, Etc)

Hello my fellow kpop enjoyers. I come bearing links of IU and Somi updates from MondoKpop. There's only one IU vid, and two Somi vids, so not a whole lot of content in this drop, but first, a message from our sponsor, me.

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE FUCKING POST SINCE I'M ONLY GONNA SAY IT ONCE. I EVEN COLOR CODED THIS FOR THOSE OF YOU WITH A BELOW AVERAGE IQ.

After reading and observing some of the comments on my posts, it's CLEARLY obvious that a lot of you apparently still don't know how to fucking read. But lucky for yall, Mina Simp is an American and being an American, it's my God given right to disperse my opinion wherever I see fit. Below you will find an adderall fueled rant that will hopefully finally put some of these issues to rest.

Issue 1: Use the God damn search function. Like for fucks sake people, it's not that hard to type some shit in. I get you're all horny as shit, but it'll prevent the amount of ridicule that will be bestowed upon you once you post that stupid comment asking for something that was uploaded literally in the post above it.

Issue 2: There is absolutely no reason to ask for reups, since I have a script running that will automatically notify me if a file has gone missing, which it shouldn't, since my Gofile account is a donor account. Nonetheless, I believe in redundancy, so the script runs regardless.

Issue 3: This kind of ties in to rule 1, but it's pretty fucking annoying. Despite my numerous attempts at addressing this issue, some of you are still asking me to upload shit that I have already uploaded. I mean, Fuck, this is really not a hard concept to grasp.

Issue 4: People keep asking me to upload shit that I have not stated I would upload, nor that I stated I even possess. Let me give yall an example. There's a few of you that keep asking me, no, commanding me, to upload stuff from Gwfakes. First off, who the fuck do you think you are, I'm literally providing this shit to yall at the expense of my free time, using resources that I could be using for other shit. So curb your enthusiasm, you'll get what you get, when you get it. I will put it into a post if I have new content from other creators that I will be uploading, so stop asking.

Issue 5: Read the forum rules. This is not a request thread, so anything you post needs to contain some form of content. I don't give a shit if you request something in the comments on a post, because I will ignore it 99% of the time anyways.

Issue 6: Stop bumping the fucking thread. I post regularly. Do you not know how to read numbers either?

My closing thoughts: 3 strikes. On any of my future posts, if I see someone ask me to upload something I never said I would, or if they request something that I've already posted, or if they ask for a reup, or anything I just bitched about in the aforementioned rant, I'll call a strike. After three strikes, I'll just start making my folders private since if yall can't take the 5 minutes it takes to fucking read something, then I'm not gonna waste the hours it costs me to upload shit onto Gofile. I'll give some of you a second chance, so If you comment something that's overtly fucking retarded, you can comment again, apologizing for your lack of chromosomes, and I will not call a strike. But if I see the comment before you get a chance to apologize, that's a big oof right there dawg.

Anyways, the password as always is:
minasimp

And here are the links:

Fun fact: If you learn how to read, your life magically, somehow becomes much easier. Who would've fucking thought?

You've been warned.

😘

B
baoyuqing commented
B
baoyuqing commented
L
Lex7474 commented
Oh lord mina simp. Please come back

D
dennysec commented
Supreme Being please come back.

Gather round' the fireplace youngins, Papa Mina Simp is back again with some updates. Below you will find the links for Com2star updates as well as the new PMV he uploaded. You will need to search for the updated PMV, since it's being uploaded to the same folder with the rest of the PMV's.

As always, the password is:
minasimp

Here's the link for the Com2star update:

The new Com2star PMV is "Aespa Savage PMV react". I better not see anyone asking for which one is the newest, or else.

And here's the link for the updated PMV folder:

Anyhow, please shower me with your medals to help boost my online ego in an online forum that I will most likely forget about entirely in a year or two.

I'll post the MondoKpop updates next.

Fun fact: Did you know that your nose can remember 50,000 different scents? Yet somehow, people still don't have the self awareness to throw on some deodorant when they smell like sewer water.

😘

Comment
Part two of story time around Papa Mina Simp's fireplace AKA MondoKpop updates.

There's two separate folders, one for Twice, and the other for Blackpink, and I completely forgot to upload an IU vid, and a Somi vid, so that link will come in a little bit.

minasimp

Here's the Twice link:

And here's Blackpink:

Please feel free to throw your medals, likes, and other various reactions at me, and even further boost an online ego that has absolutely no sentimental value to me whatsoever. And by please feel free, of course I mean do it or else I'll haunt your ass whenever I die.

Fun fact: 63 Earths can fit inside Uranus. That's a lot of Earths that you can fit inside of Uranus. But 63 Earths is nothing compared to the amount of foot I'm gonna shove up some of yall's anus's if you keep commenting and asking for content that I've already posted. You guys know who you are.

😘

Edit: I almost forgot to mention: in the Blackpink folder is a PMV from Mondo.

Comment
What it be, what it do babyYYY. I bring to you horndogs a folder with all of MondoKpop's Irene content. To the same like 5 people who've been asking nonstop for Irene vids, yall better give me your medals. Jesus is watching you, so you better smash that react button.

There's 70 videos, that's about 55GB, so I hope you guys have storage space and good internet.

Like my last post, each subfolder has it's own password, which you will find in the description at the top of the main folder when you click on the link. And just like before, if anyone comments on this post, or replies to it asking for the password for each individual folder, proceed with the cyberbullying. They've been caught in 4K lmao.

Like every one of my posts before me, the password for the link is
minasimp

And now, for our feature presentation:

Nancy vids are up next, followed by another Com2star and MondoKpop update either tomorrow or tonight.

Fun fact: Southern sea otters have flaps of skin under their forelegs that act as pockets. When diving, they use these pouches to store rocks and food. Sea otters have fuckin pockets bruh.

😘

Comment
It's ya boi, Mina Simp, back again with a link I apparently forgot to post. Below, you'll find the link for all the Nancy vids from MondoKpop. Oopsies. Anyways, don't forget to smash that react button and throw medals at me with the same intensity that yall beat your meat with.

minasimp

And here's the folder link you horn dogs:

Fun fact: Did yall know that kissing burns two calories per minute on average? Of course you didn't lmaoooooo, goteem.

😘

Comment
Didn't see a thread on here for Kpop Deepfakes specifically, so here it is. This doesn't have to be exclusive to the creators mentioned in the title, so if you have something else, feel free to add.

I'm still uploading, so I'll keep posting as it finishes.

If you don't see something you want, just ask, I most likely have it.

Here's 13 vids of Yeji from Com2star to kick things off (roughly 9.6GB).

yeji

So it's a little bit late, but here's the updates from Com2star and Mondo I was gonna post on Sunday, but ended up forgetting about. I'll typically post these on Sunday or Monday, so there's some consistency at least. The Mondo update will come later this week, since apparently there's a few files that haven't been uploaded correctly.

A few things I want to address. First off, to the maybe 3 or 4 people asking, I probably won't organize each update for Com2star or MondoKpop for a couple of reasons. Mainly, it's because it is easier for me, but it's also easier for yall to find certain updates, especially if it's recent, instead of having to search through a bunch of other file names. And plus, it's really not that difficult to use the search function in the top right of the page. Speaking of which, for the love of Christ, please utilize that search function before DMing me or posting a comment. It's really not that difficult. This also applies to those few people that keep asking me about Com2star vids that I've already posted, you know who you are. Use the goddamn search function or you will be struck down by our lords and saviors, Gaston Glock, Eugene Stoner, and Jim Browning.

Moving on, the password as always is:
minasimp

And now, for our feature presentation:

Fun fact: The state of California is home to the tallest, largest (by volume), and oldest trees in the world: Redwood trees. But like California is still a shit show compared to literally any other state except for Illinois and New York.

😘

Comment
I am alive lmaoooooo. I was moving so that kinda interrupted things a little bit.

Anyways here's Blackpink from MondoKpop. Password is Blackpink for all four folders.

Let me catch up on some things and I'll upload the Com2star updates.

Comment
Sorry for the delay, was literally fighting with Gofile the whole week.

Anyways, here's everything of Twice from Mondo except for Mina, which is still uploading, so expect that tomorrow.

Update: I've added a password.
minasimp

Last edited:
Comment
Alright alright alright here's the Com2star folder with updates up until 9/28.

Contents include:
  • Chaeryeong x1
  • Chaeyoung x1
  • Dahyun x1
  • Irene x2
  • IU x3
  • Jeongyeon x2
  • Jiheon x2
  • Jisoo x3
  • Karina x3
  • Lia x1
  • Mina x3
  • Minji x3
  • Nayeon x2
  • Ryujin x1
  • Sana x1
  • Seulgi x1
  • Soyeon x3
  • Taeyeon x3
  • Tzuyu x3
  • Wendy x1
  • Winter x3
  • Wonyoung x8
  • Yeji x2
  • Yeri x2
  • Yujin x1
  • Yuna x2
minasimp

Fun fact: Did yall know that buttermilk doesn't actually contain any butter?

😘

Comment
Ladies and Gents, more than likely mainly just Gents, I present to you, MondoKpop uploads for Twice and Blackpink from 8/22ish to 10/1.

As always, password is
minasimp

Taeyeon and IU vids from MondoKpop are next at bat.

Fun fact: Did yall know that Fruit Loops cereal is actually all just one flavor?

😘

Comment
Alright boys here's Com2star up until 9/4/22.

Contents include:
  • Irene x2
  • IU x1
  • Jisoo x1
  • Joy x1
  • Karina x2
  • Lia x1
  • Minju x1
  • Ryujin x1
  • Seulgi x1
  • Taeyeon x1
  • Wendy x1
  • Winter x2
  • Wonyoung x2
  • Yeji x1
  • Yuna x2

minasimp

Fun fact: 1 in 5000 north Atlantic lobsters are born bright blue.

😘

Comment
Dec 13, 2022
I have a very huge bunkr upload (702 GiB) here from MondoKpop. It basically took me about 8 hours to upload everything. Originally it was sorted and uploaded to mega by u/wingal. I excluded 7 videos (4.76 GiB) which were identical duplicates in original mega upload. He is the one who provided Com2star videos which I reuploaded to bunkr (post 1, post 2) as a backup. Com2star videos were 505 GiB. Enjoy!

Edit (Jan 22, 2024): replaced not working bunkr.sk domain to bunkr.sk.

Last edited:
V
Vuugvvvv commented
great sir

S
skydefender commented
brilliant

Z
Zxcvbnmlkpo09 commented
Wow thanks

W
wshsrdtd commented