Comment

Triple.H

The King of Kings 14x World Champion
Contributor
Advanced Leaker
May 22, 2021
Greenwich, CT

Comment
Katyb givin away kitty pics if u sub 2 her tikTok. Any bros get those pics?

"I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate all your love and support - I have felt more and more comfortable disclosing myself in a very personal way on my page. It's a TRUE turn-on. Because of your support, I want to OFFER MORE of what you have been asking for, so I'm going to release - and little series called "FIRST TIME GRITTYKITTY" - 😁😽 A beautiful nude pictorial package - some showing my Kitty like never before. 😈

For those that choose to help me with a small request - this series is FREE; otherwise, the series cost is $24.95. I will be getting this out today....but will be sending it to my special friends who do me the favor request below first.
Here is how to get FIRST TIME GRITTYKITTY free:
I simply need you to FOLLOW me on my NEW TIKTOK account. "GrittyTribe"

My "thekatyb_official" account, while still online - has been flagged as being too sensual (yesh) and I can no longer go LIVE. So I opened this new account.

I am kindly asking you to go to TikTok and search for the 'GrittyTribe"user account - (or copy and paste this URL: ) you'll recognize my face on the profile avatar....and hit the FOLLOW (+) button. Once you've done this...DM me here, let me know your username on Tiktok you used....and I will send you the photo series as a huge thank you.

Simple, and and a win win for both of us. 😁💋💋💋💋THANKS SO MUCH!!

Big Kisses...KatyB 💋?

Comment