Requests Kari Sweets

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment
:love:

Comment

Seems to be more than Randomact's excellent earlier post but probably mostly duplicates?

BroBro!
BroBro! commented
Thanks brother, great videos!

E
ecofan commented
The original ones are interesting because ultimately not seeing the "goods" was paradoxically kind of the point and attraction of Kari Sweets. I wonder if the UC vids are the website equivalent of Rachel and Ross getting together. That's possibly why the cam shows are my favourite part of the collection. And they're amusing because it's all so undervalued by today's standards. Imagine the per min cost of a Kari Sweets cam show if it was today. Imagine how much she could have charged on OF etc etc.

BroBro!
BroBro! commented
5d20ee9b1b8c75a80.md.jpg
Was there a picture set for this video? maybe someone knows?

D
ducuihi commented
Great vids thanks! I never knew Kari used to do personal cam shows, that 1-on-1 vid is hot! I wonder if there are more vids like that one!

Lets go!:PepegaAim:

Comment
🤩🤩🤩

Comment
Thesweetsets.com is dead!
No more hope for any updates.

4 Comments
B
Balakovo_777 commented
😭😭😭😭

expl0sion
expl0sion commented
aghhhh phad is so evil ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

D
dirkstore commented
what was it?

C
cs442 commented
It's back online.

Dec 7, 2020
These are photos from the last set phad posted on thesweetsets.com. Phad abandoned both kari sites mid 2022 and no longer responds to customers.

Comment
Many, MANY years ago, I was subscribed to Kari's site. Naturally I archived everything. This is that archive. Over 300 of her first sets.

Re-upload won't happen as I've already deleted the .zip's. Zipped because uploading one set at a time wasn't going to happen.

D
ducuihi commented
you’re a hero! Did you also archive the videos? Im always hoping there are some more rare webcam vids of her around 😁

guitarslinger55
guitarslinger55 commented
i downloaded what he put on gofile

N
novelmoon commented

Oh lord am I old... no, there were no videos at that time. No one had the bandwidth for it back then :-D

S
SmashKutts commented
Re-up anyone? Can't believe I missed this.

Dec 7, 2020
I think this might be her first webcam dated 05/01/2007. Would have been epic in better quality.

2 Comments
S
Shy08 commented
...especially around the 9.19 mark...

Thanks

W
Wurstbunker commented
yeah, back then webcams were 1.2 Megapotatoe