Requests Jamie jla333

Anyone have anything on this girl Jamie? I thought OF use to list last time they logged on but not so much now. Trying to figure out if this account is fairly new or if she is just collecting a check. These are 3 of the best images I could find, she only has 20 pics on her OF. Not sure if it's a scam-ish account.
You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Deleted member 3000815

Deleted Account
May 24, 2022
Her account has mostly non nude professional pics and some self shot pics in lingerie on her wall. I wouldn't call it a scam account, but she does charge $15-$50 for ppvs and she won't send nudes for less than $150 and asks you to disclose your identity first.

2 Comments
D
Deleted member 3000815 commented
These are some of the wall posts, there are more pics out there if do a little digging.

D
dkeasel commented
yeah I subbed and she says she wants your personal info 1st, everything through cashapp which has burned or scammed me a couple times already. I've been digging not super successful so far other than the 2 I posted.

Deleted member 3000815

Deleted Account
May 24, 2022
Here's everything else I could find.

Comment
Bit the bullet and have been subbing this is all her wall posts. Zero nudes, she sells nudes and vids super expensive ($20-50 a pic/vid). Hit me up if you want to discuss her more. This collection does not include the nudes already in this post, avoiding duplicates. She has mentioned shutting down the account and getting a normal job.

2 Comments
J
Jcarlgren commented
Can you message me won’t let me message you

D
dkeasel commented