News IMPORTANT - Lost 6 months of content

Status
Not open for further replies.
what about tang0 live section. any body help please or any other forum for tang0 live videos ...

3 Comments
Dancingfan69
Dancingfan69 commented
tang0 was gone before the data loss. had been for like a month, there was a thread on it and admin said it may or may not come back.

P
Pinto22 commented
any recommendations on any other tang0 forums?

A
aslaslasl123 commented
I'm also interested in tang0 forums. I think there are a couple tg pages but nothing good

For people having problems with pop ups before logging in, if you are using the Brave browser, click on the brave symbol at the end of the address box and select block scripts. After logging in, disable the option to allow scripts again, so the site works normally. With Brave I don't feel the need for other popup blockers

My problem is this "goto" whenever I click on a link, it's annoying

Comment
Nov 9, 2022
Yeah I lost 600+ rep and access to VIP section . Not worth the hassle and time to re up it seems posts were already moved private too that I could see yesterday. At this point maybe the entry more attainable then the hidden behind the scenes number it required before access to the hidden forum posts. Hope some better improvement going forward but I imagine a lot will not bother.

Comment
We lost a lot of good content that passed through here, but unfortunately if SMG and the team couldn't do anything to recover it, there's nothing that can be done... There's no point in lamenting, at least the forum is back and with the rest of the content here..We almost lost the forum, thank the administrators for fighting to keep the forum alive as I believe it was not easy.Congratulations SMG-Admin and the whole team!

Comment
Status
Not open for further replies.